2004-08-09

Photo coming soon

As it's gone over five or six years, I've been "snapped" by mongrel and happy tourists alike.
I'm getting used to it, but still wannna strangle some of those exceedingly arrogant European and British yuppies when they hold-up their dinky tv-phones facing my way.

Ho-hum.... it's tough at the topppppp....

Nevertheless, however and "Hello!"

Wiff this sublime medium for to slap your grey-matter right-on-the-planetary-plate as-it-were, and having scanned through a few other blogger's site, I decided it's time for a photo I might select, instead of shots of my bare-arse being wiped on a toilet from behind, or the ingracious snaps of me stuffing a sloppy pie in-a-my-mouth etc.

For this salubrious event, I thought I'd make something of it, and went deep-mohawk with red tips - the shot the rich-plebs never get!

Assoon as I can, I'll snap myself, and without fear or facial, updump it, for a Global laugh, aye!

No comments: