2007-07-02

Catholic Church's Biggest Lie

Quite a deal has been exposed in regard to the shadey areas of my life recently, much to do with the Catholic church and it's outright fraudulence over my very own creation, that is ME!

St Josephs Convent in Collingwood Melbourne Victoria, where my mother was taken at 9 years old, that is STOLEN from her Father, after her mother died, has much to answer in regard to the treatment I've received over most of my life.

What have they being trying to build, but a patsy idiot, under their total occult sway, to become a magician (WOW!) and under their hypnosis, start bleeting that he's the returned Jesus!

Lately I figured out that they had Mum in store for this little charade, a long time before I was thought of, or born, having had my parents name my elder brother (by five years) "Ruler" of "the Army" of the "Great Lord", or, Donald Walter Meredith.

Albeit that, Don was my Mum's Father's name, and Walter was my Dad's Stepfather's name. I postulate that they tried to breed a suitably "structured" or psychicly manipulable child, suitable for their longterm purpose - of getting the filthy lying deceiving christian religion, including Catholics and Jews, out of the reality shit that "THE MESSIAH AIN'T COMING BACK, BECAUSE HE, "IT" IS A FRAUDULENT CONCEPT!"

They tried with my brother Don (-ald Walter), but by his five years of age they saw he wasn't going to cut it, so it was plied upon Mum, when Grand-Pop died, to try once more, and I was the result. No real messiah was coming so the church decided they had to build one, and it turned out that after failing with Don, I am that patsy.


Since then, for 52 years, I have been but a puppet to the church, and this is why I have been fighting any attempts to raise my Kundalini and engage fully with my already considerable occult powers, because I am not gonna play their occult games.


Lets not be too potentially egomaniacal here, for there's no doubt that the church has been trying to do the very same thing for some time, with the "wiser" ones seeing the fraud of the doctrine and dogma, and it's ignorance, deliberate or otherwise, of the True Holy Spirit in each of us, and the Power It possesses.

It is quite believable that the insane asylums around the western or christian world, are filled in part with rejects from the demonic and desperate christian
churchs attempts to turn any broadly suitable parishener into a "Jesus". Many people in asylums say they are Jesus. I put it that the local priests have been plying any potential with the occult to the point where they really are not on the planet. BUT, it is most likely that THEY, that is the person, is nowhere near insane.

Rather, they have been fucked over by the evil clergy.

Why do no christians challenge this stuff?

Why do no christians inquire into this possibility, in regard to Jesus himself?

I say he was exactly the same, as I put it above, that I am.

A Patsy!

Can we not broach the subject about the Rabbis of the Temple where Jesus dwelt as a child, causing his mother concern, and that they were building the very same way as the catholics and their idiot fellow flockers have been trying to build me?

Wake-up christians! You have been done over by the most evil mob on Earth!

Christianity, have you never realised christian, is the most profitable cultural style the Gods of Mammon could ever have created!

Death to the church, whether or not they pay me $10,000,000 compensation for my ruined life.

Because of all this, I am shattered, and want never to talk to any member of my family or even nation again.

A curse on all catholics, if they continue the most evil lie of "a messiah".

No comments: