2007-11-15

Max Who?

52 years after conception and birth, I've Divined that I am not related by blood to the man I knew as my Father, Allan Nichols Cook-Meredith, but am the bastard child of an ex-boyfriend of my mothers. His surname is/was O'brien. He may be dead now.
Is it safe to care?
This explains pretty-much my whole life to me, why the disregard, maltreatment from family et al, to a large degree.
Turns me sour to women, mothers, catholics and children, and untrusting of everyone I see and meet.
I now suffer a severe case of "post traumatic stress dissociative order" do not like people at all, and would kill if pushed. The coppers may thereafter be responsible for failing to protect me from aliens, for merely defending myself. Daily Eurapean idle rich tourorrists taunt me, and stare as if they are aliens. Indeed they are, totally from another universe. Better send them back and shut the cosmic gate.

Nevertheless, as mother is a total betrayal, her "Love" means less than nothing, thus all my own perceptions of "Love" are parred to being completely cynical about the subject of Human relationships, I withdraw my connection to her, to my family and to Australia, as much as I am able, and will henceforth wish to be known as "Max Earth". Why Earth? The Earth is my only True Mother.

So, I will change the name of this blog site, to "Omaxa bin Eartha"
and persist in challenging the arseholes above any of us, even though they so enjoy shitting down on me and Humanity.

No comments: