2010-04-03

Limits?

It does seem natural that there are limits to what can be achieved, both by man, by men, by men and women, and by the collective right the way up to the universe of universal activities.

“Faith”, tells the faithful, that anything is possible.

Lately, seeing as it is my job, caste into my Soul, burned into my Soul since conception, to distinguish faith, Reason, Truth, Righteousness and Honor, plus many other high-brow words, terms, meanings etc, so that they can be understood and imbibed into the hearts of the lost tribal peoples, I've come to see “faith” as being one with what blind Christians would call “miracles”.

Miracles being simply where a witch has tampered with the Divine Occult Cosmos, and made manifest that which would “appear” otherwise to have been impossible.

Jesus ben Joseph was a Witch-big-W. As were most of his Elder Rabbis. John the Baptist one as well.

All that is seen, felt, tasted and known etc, is a product of “magic”, or, “Magik”.

The occult realm is the bedrock upon which all of this appearing world sits, dances, plays and wars-on.

(Denying that “magic happens” and labelling anyone who speaks out about it as “mentally ill”, exposes the authorities as being demons who are using magic against the People and against the Cosmic Flow. Just as the Catholic church has been doing since the Councils of Nicea and since the evil “inquisitions”.)

So faith is where we are induced to put effort into thoughts of making something happen.

This is what “prayer” is all about.

But prayer is a very delicate and, in the wrong hearts, dangerous thing.

For it is calling-up the Ethereal or “Magic” Spirits to make manifest something which the natural course of events and things, would not otherwise bring into fruition.

If our “priests” are not Enlightened, in that they are not fully attuned with the Supreme Spirit, the “Unknown” Ancient China called “Tao”, and which Buddhists cannot say exists, the advice and preaching the priests give on when to pray etc, is dangerous, and leads to calamity.

As an example, most everything that has come of, Roman, Eurapean and British expansionism - colonialism.

We're all DOOMED!

Faith is not enough, as magic, or, our ready resort to using our innate occult powers, is not enough, if it is not guided by, is not “glued” to Wisdom.

And Wisdom isn't found, Attained to, by mere faith.

Ideology is also extremely dangerous, when not attuned to the Immutable Laws, which underpin all Occult and lesser life.

Material wealth is perhaps the most dangerous medium through which to attain the confidence, the faith to ideate things which do not “fit” into the Immutable Universal Laws.

Because material wealth, way down here on the earthly plane, is nothing when compared to the important “things” in the higher worlds.

Worlds which are alluded to, explained in such Rarified Books as the Indian “Srimad Bhagavatum” or whatever it's called.

Worlds which our fallen Christian religions tells us to just have faith in (for when we get to the pearly gates), yet apart from elusive prattles, which are contorted ever more each time a preacher mounts the pulpit, Catholicism and the rest of the “faith-based” cults fail us in what awaits the Purified Soul, and how to get there.

So waiting for Jesus, and praying for him to “COME BACK!!!”, when that idea is no more than a fabricated belief, by the materially fabulously wealthy, wealthy with magic and oodles of confidence, is waiting for the impossible.

No matter that a couple of billion witches concentrate on the idea, and “pray-pray-pray” 'til the cows go back to Eurape, praying-up an unreality, which does not fit into the Natural Laws of the Multiverse, and thus is not something even the miraculous can manifest, will only bring an “abreaction”.

A response we DO NOT WANT.

If, a couple of billion witches are so misguided to believe, and try to manifest, without the fundamentally necessary underlying Wisdom, chaos will overcome the realm, and all the beauties of the apparent world will turn sour.

Seeing as this foolishly faithful cult of Catholicism and it's branch offices have won so much of the world's wealth, that they think that they can make manifest anything they pray enough for, and in the process of accruing all the wealth of the world, have brought the world to the point of self-annihilation, it DOES seem that we, as a species, have passed all that are Wise and Reasonable, Sensible limits.

Thus, we have fallen to act so exceedingly foolishly that a psychotic group of fabulously wealthy idiots have made a machine which is capable of emitting nearly as much energy as was supposed to have brought on the very very very first “big bang” (the “Hedron Collider” in southern France), predictions about “the end of history” in the Bible, and the Prophesy from the Ancient Central American Mayan Peoples, that it's all over in about December 2012 CE, cannot be ignored as our likely future.

That I'm the puppet the fabulously wealthy magicians of Britain have ideated into existence, to present as Jesus back from the grave, means nothing.

As Jesus of 2000 years ago was a witch, and a puppet, so am I.

How much I'm a witch, of my own mind, that-is, not under the control of those who created me, the Catholics AND the Freemasons of Britain, I cannot tell.

That I have had to figure out “what” I am, (which is, a low-self-esteem, damaged HUMAN BEING, NOT a god, not a Divine Being from another world, not Jesus-on-the-rebound, just a damaged Human Being with some apparently strong occult powers) over a very painful 55 years, with only lies, lies and more of 'em from every quarter I've turned to, leaves me with no confidence that accepting that role is how the Immutable Cosmic, Universal Laws would have it, were desperate and not necessarily totally Wise rich folk to have not played with magic, and with the minds of the extremely stupid flock?

Limits.

So, if one Bruce Mackey, or Mackie, who is a direct descendent of the Scottish Warlord, “Robert the Bruce”, who had much to do with the beginnings of today's Freemasonry some seven centuries ago, the Bruce Mackey (not sure of the spelling) I travelled around Scotland with in about 1977, in a 1956 Morris Minor convertible which belonged to one Chris Browne from Newbury England, has any Wisdom, I ask that he do something to dispel the rumours that I am the awaited saviour, and call his fellow Freemasons to DESIST in their harassment of myself.

Harassment which is sent my way through the occult realm, and which, it seems, comes both from those who disagree with the idea that the world needs a messiah, as well as from those rather more stupid followers, “flockers” as I refer to them, who are ideating a messiah into existence with the ab-use of their unwise magic.

In another life, I would delight in seeing Bruce, and Neville, Chris, and Derek and Alison and Steve and Anita, and all the rest whom I associated with while in Britain, to 'ave a pint, somewhere sentimental, and ride home smashed stupid (without the Alfa Romeo, or was it a Lancia, popping a U-turn across our path!).

But today, in this thing called “life”, having lost all faith, and having lost any real relish to revisit the past, a past which was, from where I now sit, totally unreal, fabricated, a set-up, and thus, false, I want no more than to be released from this unreality, from this curse of being forced to play a false person, a false persona, so that I may spend my remaining years free to return into my self, and seek at least to dwell once more with what I was either deceived to believe, or actually found - my Innermost Light.

If there is ANY Wisdom extant in this dominant culture of the Judeo-Catholo-Christian psychosis, then those in possession of it, will know that I can not be of any use, any positive use to anyone, nor to myself, if I cannot be left alone enough to glide back therein.

Sadly, from what we all see in today's materialistic and drowning world, I have no faith that those around me, Bruce and his Freemasons, the Vatican, Lambeth, MI6, Jerusalem, Mecca, or any other cult centre, will leave me ALONE to be myself, and not some idiot fabricated puppet who will, if pushed, only, and not necessarily of my own making, accelerate the end of history, and thus everyone's regret.

Being the puppet I am, it is well worth considering that a swift end to all we have known, via a nasty swipe of a powerful witch's wand, is exactly what the darker Jews are trying to orchestrate.

Thus, heed the alleged words of Jesus ben Joseph, when He said, the next bloke.... “he who comes after me, will bring not peace, but a sword!”

I suggest he was saying that he was also aware that he was but a puppet, set-up to be crucified by an evil cult, and that the next bloke will also be a puppet, but rather than going to his death placidly, as Jesus ben Joseph did, he will be “over it” and will “start swinging” his occult sword.

Without trying to bring unwarranted interest in myself, I must say that if anything in the New Testament is true, and if anything such as those words were actually spoken by that Fella, JC., then it is as likely that he, being a Witch, and who could, as a Wise Witch can, see the past, the present and the future, was forecasting the arrival of Adolf Hitler in the 1920s and '30s, and the carnage Hitler brought down on both the Jewish or Hebrew Peoples, and upon the wider world.

However, JC may have been predicting the coming of the super-rich occultists of Oxford of the 19th century, who set the ball-rolling to bring about world wars one and two? Those who were behind the Theosophical Society.

As the world is so dominated by the likes of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre, who have re-written history to tell that Hitler was a man of his own psychotic making, and who have near-to erased the FACT that Hitler was but a puppet, and a puppet of both Zionist Jews and Catholics, then, as I appear, from my research, to also be but a puppet of Catholic Zionists, the SAME Catholic Zionists, then it seems I will not be allowed to escape this tyranny, and be left to live as a Human Being should be allowed to.

Building and riding my own motorcycle, with my Lover on the back, and living a peaceful, contributive and Happy life, somewhere nice, where I and my associates and close-ones are NOT harassed and stalked by fascinated idiots, 'til I drop off the twig.

It is, therefore, an evil world, with no salvation.

As I have on the back of my travelling 4x4 tent, “THANKS MUM!”

I don't know if anything written above is true. But I DO know I'm a puppet of very questionable people and entities.

That's IT, from
Omaxa bin Eartha
Until the next time..........