2012-03-30

THE Jesus Conspiracy (in brief)

120330 Truelaw Outlaw Junction Revisited UNTOLD Massacre and THE False Jesus Conspiracy Edition

Fell upon this self-scribed story as I was clearing out the in, out, sent and other mail boxes on my cell phone. It wasn't completed as this one is, and I don't recall if I had already sent it to anyone. I reckon I wrote it about 2 years ago now. The last few paragraphs I added early two mornings ago, lying in the bunk, and had more fuel than I knew when first written, so threw it in, then sent it to a few old email addresses, who are well familiar with my plight, and a few newer ones.

Heres the list of recipients of the recent send...

-ASIO
-g.robertson@doughtystreet.co.uk ex-pat Australian QC in London
-editor@guardianunlimited.co.uk
-137468/TYPE=PLMN@mmsscorrectordrop.telstra.com
These two, look like redirected addresses. One, if it went where I intended, was to the
-police at Nimbin NSW, and the other,
-Qld Community Services Housing and Homelessness Emergency office,
-a “social worker at Qld Centrelink,
-Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO)

But no surprise, yesserday I wuz accosted, in the nicest possible ways, by a couple of female Catholic, I guess, witches, and so last night, I slept maybe for 1 hour, probably less, after sunrise, and dreamed for most of the “down time”. Dreams, I've no doubt, “sponsored” by aforesaid witches.

So today started late, and I expect I will flag before I get anything constructive done.

My “divinations” last evening and this morning, when the occult was “hot” in my soul, told me that some of my worst enemies are located down in the Country which still belongs to the Gunai/Gurnai/Kurnai Aborigine Peoples, from whom I'm descended, in east Gippsland, Victoria.

Obviously, these enemies have connections with the Theosophical Society cult, and as likely with the families who massacred my Ancestors there in the 1890s, through in fact to the middle of the 20th century, and who now possess the land, and probably are still reaping the rewards from the theft of the written about 120 tonnes of gold from two mines there.

Behind all the “reconciliation” business in Astrayliar, where the white invaders' descendants are trying to do the right thing by the Bleck Fellas, there is still a war going on, although most Bleck Fellas, Men and Women, know better than to take-up-arms, so to speak, being the Wise People they are.

But from afar, in Brutain and Eurape, as well as here in Astrayliar, spoiled rotten stupidly wealthy descendants of the same dynasties who conquered Australia, cling dangerously to this country's soils, and do unbelievable things, through our politics, media, cattle industry, real estate, mining and other ventures, to undermine any Justice, either for the rightful owners, and for the majority of the white, working lower, middle and even middle-upper classes.

I suggest we who are sent to the mill, and take the bribes, being wages and salaries, bring our troubles upon ourselves, by accepting the status quo, stay working for the man, and tell ourselves that the politics of our times is acceptable, when any and every “clear-eyed” assessment proves unequivocally otherwise.

Just as well, I guess, it's all one HUGE illusion?

Nevertheless, not wanting at all to put myself centre stage in Australia's and the planet's worsening situation, the following does in fact go to the core of at least one of the very reasons the world is now so troubled – false gods.

Each day, I reassess my situation and plight, and each day, the same conclusion is found – I'm rooted.

That I'm at the centre of the world's biggest scam, is unfortunate, but Rebel or not, I like to do what I can to slow the slide.

So here's a re-publishing of an email I may have sent a few years ago, just to throw it once more, into the faces of those who think it's OK to ignore the underlying issues causing the shite of this age.

I think it's a common theme across religiious texts, that in the end, “the oppressed will be lifted up, and live their days out in Heaven!”

This begs of course, the question of what happens to those who rule by corruption, and those who simply, cowardly, take the bribes and turn their backs on the troubles and on the oppressed.......

As that Black Book says, “they have received their rewards”, and time will come, when they will be given the bill for the credit they have abused, always on the backs of the powerless and the good. And it will have much interest added, be sure of that, you who suffer injustice.

Those who fool themselves, with this chimera of “confidence” in on-the-ground market economics, will learn the hardest lessons when the big crash explodes, and takes them. No Heaven for them, especially if they delude themselves, their children, employees and apprentices (students, et al), that Heaven is here now, on Earth.

Woe to the cults who have gained wealth off the suffering of the True Fellas, and thus have spent trillions on keeping the deceit up to their flockers. No Heaven for them.

Nevertheless.... onto my True Fella Ancestors story, and it's result – me......

One thing I should note, of those who slaughtered my Great-Grand-Parents and their Gunai Nation, is that the fast-growing town of “Stringer's Creek” where there were gold nuggets as big as footballs lying in the creeks, and where the biggest gold mine was dug – “the Long Tunnel Mine” - was renamed “Walhalla”, which means, in Germanic, “The Halls of the Slain Immortals”.

Clearly, even the Sutherlands, the Willis's, and others who enacted the massacre and takeover of that Edenic part of the world, were in some part aware that those they slayed, were Gods.

Indeed, my research, determines without doubt, that all Aborigines of Australia, before the invasion from 1788-on, were Gods, were all Enlightened Peoples.

This explains to me at least, how they could live Contented and Happy, Disciplined and Wise, for eons, without anything near the materialistic accouterments, failings, crime, diseases, madness etc., we of the lost tribes of Brutain an Eurape, Israel and the like, seem to be unable to bear living without.

It would be a great boon for Humanity, were the elites of Brutain and Euarpe, the USA and other powerful nations of today, but perhaps the majority of Australians, to seek and learn from our very own Bleck Fellas.

Obviously, a MAJOR shift in our way of thinking would have to occur, let alone how and what we teach and learn in all levels of our schooling.

The end is nigh, as they've been saying for eons. When such terms were first coined, they had not the Sciences we enjoy. Yet we ignore it's evidence-based proofs at everyone's peril today.

This augers the peril no history knows, and while the masses cannot muster the courage to act righteously, it is a certainty.

Knowing where we come from, and maybe what we can pass on to the future, may make it better for the people to come.

But there's should be no doubt, that True Religion, of any color is a must, and while religion is untrue, and forces us to believe bullshit, such as what is written of in the following, believers are doomed.

So Mote It Be!



THE Jesus Conspiracy (in brief)

So, me mum is sprung in bed, by her Grandad, John Thomas Willis, as she's having extramarital sex with her old boyfriend, "Boxer" O'brien, conceiving me!

So, lusty-lass as she was, at 31 in July 1954, with a "mission" covertly programmed into her by St Joseph's convent, the cult who "stole" her at 9 y/o from her Gunai Aboriginal father, "Donald Sutherland Willis" (Sutherlands of "Dunrobin Castle" Scotland, pioneers in 1890s east Victoria, responsible for the UNTOLD mass murder of me Gunai Aborigine Ancestors north-east of Walhalla, & the kidnap of me Pop & his 2 siblings), she jumps out of bed, throws her naked whoppers at Grandpop, & causes him to die of a heart-attack!
She runs to the nuns for a few hail Marys, & they demand my Soul - blackmail - to save her from hanging by the neck until dead!
But, another secret, they REALLY want my Soul, to be their puppet in their, & the Sutherlands & the evil "Theosophical Society's" mission.
The mission to "build" the (false) messiah!

You've all heard about or read Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code"?
About Jesus Christ (Jesus ben Joseph) surviving the crucifixion & being secreted to Scotland with Mary Magdeline, to have kids & things?
"Rumor" has it, that the aforementioned "Sutherlands" are JC & Mary Magdeline's descendents, as "portrayed" in fictional format, by Dan Brown.

Maybe?
Maaaybe not?

But why Aborigine blood?

Aristocratic Britain & Europe were, as far back as the 18th century, becoming "inbred"!

Also, the Catholic & Sutherland & Jewish pioneers realised the Aborigine were "a fully realised race"!
A whole RACE, of Enlightened Human Beings!
"Better SHOOT 'EM!!"
Too much for whitey to handle!
But, as well as wiping them out for the GOLD (120 TONS from just TWO MINES, in Gippsland, Gunai Country in the 1890s!), & for the land, they wanted the Enlightened Spirit of these "Immortals" as well, to mix into their inbred blood-line of Jesus's!

All BAD WITCH DREAMING, by sick & dangerous Zionists of Rome Britain & Israel!

And ASIO & all Australian "authorities" (NOT!) & police know all about it, & about me living exiled & homeless for 17 years, because a global pedophile ring & any criminals (most ALL white people) are blackmailing the Zionist British establishment who're behind it all, so the myth goes unchecked, I stay FORCED out in the cold, hunted (STALKED) harassed, haunted & perved on by retarded wannabe Harry Potters, young & old, AND COPPERS ("is this the way to Maryborough?"), who DO NOTHING GOOD to get me out of the hole I'm slowly suffocating in!

Good on yer mum!
Good on yer brother Don!
Good on yer ASIO & coppers!
Good on yer Zion!

yours,
Om O'Hades

Hell's Gate Fabrications
ULURUBA

NB: Take care in earthquake zones!