2008-07-17

ARREST NSW PARLIAMENT!

ARREST NSW PARLIAMENT!
200 years of corruption long enough!

Rupert Murdoch, the world's most wideread bullspinenmeister, has called for the arrest of the whole New South Wales parliament, charging "the whole rotten lot of them!" with endemic corruption.

Asked about the rest of the political world, Murdoch choked a laugh, retorting "Have you ever LIVED in New South Wales!?"
"Why do you think my papers & TV are so popular there?"

Then why bite the hands that feed you?

It's not until you leave a place as beggared as New South Wales that you SEE how sick, I mean REALLY SICK the State's people are.
Each time I do business in NSW, I come away feeling like I have just dealt with laughing zombies, chimera, idiot ghosts?
And sickeningly sychophantic ones at that!

No comments: