2009-05-10

Pope Benedictus's Jordan Speech.

Pope's Jordan Speech.
Sunday 10th May '09.

A quotable quote of Pope Benedictus XVI from today's speech to Jordanians says that “ideological manipulation has corrupted religion” (paraphrased).

Well, I'll be!

He even used the word “politics” in the same paragraph!

As a prime suspect in the game of falsifying dogma to win the planet's real estate, a suspect in the sense that many major idiots believe that I am the returned Jesussss, I..., I..., mememe, you know JE-SUSS, think it's worth asking the great little fella who assumes the title of Pope, whether he's inquired into the history of the HARK!!! Catholic religion, for any discrepancies in dogma, scripture, general texts and records?

At least 20 years ago, I read an article in the Melbourne Age titled; “The Biggest Corporate Takeover In History”. (I still have the page buried in my archives).

As it happens, it was about this very subject of corruption of religion, and went in enough detail, into how the heathen pagans of the old Roman Empire assumed the relatively new cult of followers and Teachings of Jeshua ben Joseph into their pagan Roman culture, in the 4th century AD.

With “modifications”.

Lots and lots of modifications.... and rebrandings, and adaptations, and disappearances, and banishings, and 1700 years of war, carnage, mass slaughter, pedophilia, finally taking out the grand prize of FUCKING THE PLANET!!!

(And the catholic flocks of Eurape all roared “YAAAAY!” and “WEEEE!” and “YAVOLLE!” none having a clue what a planet was!)

Now, as the planet lurches toward extinction, caused principally by this very same rapacious Romano-Eurapean cult which calls itself Catholic, including all the split-off “Christian” branches, what has Benedictus to say about the corruption which made the church what it is today?

What has he to say about the FACT that the most corrupt religious teachings on Earth are CATHOLIC?

What has he to say about the FACT that JESUS AIN'T COMIN' BACK, purely and simply because such “superhero” phenomena are fabrications in the minds of the desperate and dateless, agenda-ridden clerics of quote “ancient Rome”, and desperate and imaginative-though-brain-dead Jewish comicbook writers of the late 1930s? Clerics very much corrupted to pervert the good little Jewish boy's teachings to the maximum advantage of the wealthy Romans, and Hebrews, and Spanish, and French. Probably a German and a Scot or two as well....?

What also, has he to say about the FACT that an awry clan of desperate housewives without houses or husbands (the nuns of St Joseph's Convent in Collingwood in Melbourne Victoria, Australia) used magic steeped in religious ignorance, making it very BAD magic, to manipulate the Holy Spirit of...... OH! ME, to force me to sacrifice my life to save an irreparably corrupt catholic church, performing as their puppet messiah, to 'save' an unsaveable, irreparably corrupt and destroyed planet, but mainly to save an irreparably corrupt and self-destructive minority of white, wealthy, over-consumptive spoiled, GUTLESS anti-intellectual brats? By their sick abuse of the occult trying to twist my mind into believing I was the returned Jesus?

What the FUCK has the big little ex-brown-shirt Ratzinger got to say about THAT type of religious corruption?????

AND...., what is he planning on DOING ABOUT IT?

Apart from totaling my life, apart from the heinous lies spread by mentally ill priests about that Jesus fella, and about me, about the parts the catholic and christian churches have had in rooting every other Peaceful, Wise, Intelligent and OH! SUSTAINABLE Culture and People on Earth over the last 1600 years, what has the little ex-nazi prick got to say about the FACT that he is now responsible for the crimes of Catholicism and Christianity in-general, reaching back over the last 1600 years?

What about his role in fabricating events so that a “Messenger from God” would appear, “like a MIRACLE” to the faithful fuckhead flockers, and that he and his hypnotized idiot sycophant priests and bishops have been instructing their flockers to abuse the powers of GOD, the occult powers, to cast hexes over my own Soul, so that their disgusting and evil plan may be effected?

And what about the convent blackmailing my mother into sacrificing me to their altar of deceit, so she may avoid justice and a jail-term for her murderous crime?

If there is ONE LINE from the black bible of the consumption cult we should take note of, I reckon (after all..., I AM THE KING!!! So I MUST BE RIGHT! RIGHT?) it should be the one, reputed to be JC's; “....but they who blaspheme against the Holy Spirit, SHALL NEVER BE FORGIVEN!!!!!!!!”

Now, as I, or my Holy Spirit has been blasphemed against for fifty-four years and about ten months, since my conception, by my own family, and definitely by the nuns of genocide in Collingwood, that is, they and all there-after have blasphemed against my Holy Spirit, “...Who Art the Same as Thou...” etc., I do believe I have True and Solid Grounds to cast the lot of them down to the fiery furnaces of Hell.

I AM NOT JESUS! I AM NOT A MESSIAH! I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY SAVIOR FOR IGNORANT SELFISH GUTLESS WHITE, COCK-SUCKING CHRISTIAN-INDOCTRINATED RICH BRATS!

Why? You have blasphemed against my Holy Spirit, haven't you!

OH Goodie! To Hell with all of them, say what Lord?

AMEN, He Said.

As I am still alive, by some cosmic misfortune, and as I have continued to defy white christian bullshit and utter evil, as I am destitute, with NO FAMILY, no friends, no security, wealth or even modest comforts to die in, is it not about time the big little prick of Rome found some True Humility, and with it, possibly some HONESTY, and confessed to the world that the catholic church is irreparably corrupt, that Max Nichols Cook-Meredith-O'Brien-ben Eartha IS NOT THE MESSIAH and therefore, for all the shite the ignorant beasts of catholicism, christianity and Judaism – Irish, British, Eurapean and Astray-lia, have put me through – FOR FIFTY FIVE YEARS – I, little I, Max Earth, deserves a reprieve and rest from the terrorism and occult attacks I have faced from the IRREPARABLY CORRUPT New South Wales People and the DEMONICLY CORRUPT NSW Police Force for eleven years?

After giving-up on my own half-family to help me, as they are selfish gutless bastards, although themselves entrapped by this evil cults delusion of building a messiah, I do not think it is wrong to ask the Vatican to compensate me for the damage to my life, and as a Man who believes in the after-life, for the damage the idiots of this fallen world have done to my next incarnation.

How about it Carl, me boy? Talking as one Human Being to another? Umm..., you are Human aren't you?

RESPECT? WHAH! YOU, want ME..., to show some RESPECT?!

If, my mother has an inheritance which descends from that Great Man hisself, Jesus, as I think she believes, then, one, it is a handsome sum, what-with the interest it's accrued over 1960 years, and two, she's WRONG as well as senile, demented and seriously insane to think I will, after five decades of her brand of psychic torture, mockery, deafness to my questions, concede to her evil management of my Soul any further. She IS seriously insane, and I want nothing to do with her or the rest of that family.

So I wander off into the desert to die a paupers death, aye Carl? That's how the church gets rid of dissenters isn't it, Rat?

Good on yer Aussie...................

Death to religion. There is no “God” as catholics would fool us to believe!

Oooop!? SORRY! Tch-tch! Talking True AGAIN!

So..., what is the big little fella going to do about CORRUPTION?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

How does he rate on the "TRUTH-O-METER"!?

FAIL!

FAIL!

FAIL!

"Right then, s'pose we should boil him in oil, say what William Wallace?"



Never again yours,

No comments: