2009-06-29

A Death Notice

Here's an email I just sent to a bloke from Nimbin who invited me to join "Facebook", as a "friend".

Hi Jim,

I wuz in a reasonable mood tonight, so I had a look at facebook, and tried to join, but after too much messing, I unsubscribed.

I'm over Nimbin, seeing it as a fraud, after digging into my own history and why I'm so ill-at-ease with others.

Have a read of my blogsite "maxearth.blogspot.com".

It's tragic, a foul deception and waste of my life, and is all true.

True in that it is as I've described, after researching and finding the cruel facts about what I've been set-up to be.

"Love" is bullshit to me now, and "friends" who cannot talk honestly with me, are NOT friends.

I definitely ain't gay, but women are.... well, I now understand why "c--t" is such a derogatory word.

Especially catholic women! There's never been a more upemselves bunch of dogs, as far as I'm concerned. And pretty white, blonde "blimbo" private-schooled ones are the least trustworthy, most self-absorbed bitches on Earth, after my own mother, sister and neice.

Humanity, due mainly to we white, western, catholo-christian brand, is so far off the Path, I see extermination as the only way to save what's left of the planet.

Nimbin, and it's "Aquarius movement" is a fraud on us all, and should be wiped out.

Also, I strongly suspect my own murdering mother has retreated to Tuntable Falls, after having been run-out-of-Melbourne, after I exposed her as a demonic idiot, with a number of charges of murder attached to her name. So there's NO WAY I will hang-around the so-called hippy's village now.

The NSW coppers are unsurpassed c--ts, as are the catholics who run the Labor party and the ABC, as well as utterly ignorant fools, to believe the christian bullshit, and thus doing to me what they have done.

As squillions has been spent buying-off innumerable softs to keep me in the dark, and to thus play "fall-guy" for their utterly selfish evil, I expect I am to be haunted to death for rebelling.

So be it, and let's see what happens when I reach the afterlife.



Yours,

Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Nichols Cook-Meredith-O'Brien
aka Max Nichols Cook
aka Max No Difference

Outlaw, for
Global Land, Tax, Cult and Drug Law Reform.

Reforests of Godolonia,
Uluruba,
Eartha.


VISIT:-

www.maxearth.blogspot.com
www.poemsofomaxabineartha.blogspot.com


"...IF YOU DARE...!?"

No comments: