2011-08-27

In My Dreams



When I'm playing wiff my imagination between getting pissed, pushing away suicide, hammering a home out of stainless steel and writing harsh comments about our evil world, I use the utterly amazing "OpenOffice" drawing program dreaming-up these kind of fings....

In hammering, the rough-as-guts version of the above is being brought into existence. Sad what a bloke has to do for a bed under a storm-proof roof.

Maybe in my next life I'll have a family and associations enough to let me build something like the images.

I reckon I'm a Nomad forever now, and after 16 years living in vehicles, I'm probably pretty close to honing out the essentials in a mobile home.

The above two, in my dreams, have added luxuries such as a super-charger, and extras to make a smoooooth machine.

Anyone innerested in building one for me?

Hyuk!



All Praise the Immortals!

All Praise the Warriors who have fallen

Fighting for a Just World!


from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of


BLUE MEANEE

Omaxa bin Eartha

aka Max Earth


Anchor,

for


Outlaw Junction


Media Portal

for the

Three Wise Tribes

ReBalance

Aborigine - Green - Biker

GLOBAL


Advocating

Land,

Tax,

Housing,

Family,

Agricultural,

Cult,

Drug,

Work,

Education &

Environmental

LAW REFORM


ULURUBA