2012-02-22

Telstra "owned" by Britain's MI6 corporate spy organisation


120222 Outlaw Junction News-Chop Don't Tell Telstra I'm Telling on Them Edition

Hohum.... After scribing and posting yesserday's couple of e-ssays, (see below), I slept little last night, and woke this morning to see Telstra has cut my mobile phone to “limited service” and when I try to access the Foxtel, Bigpond or telephone networks, I'm blocked, and the phone goes to “no connection”.
As well, my phone's inbox is receiving repeated messages from their satellites, or from their transmission towers around me, by no coincidence each time I evenn just fiddle with the phone. These little reminders show that Telstra is monitoring my location and movement almost nonstop.

Fuck 'em!

Clearly, Telstra, and every other private schoolie who lied their way into a corporate job, have “issues” with my REALPolitik, just like the softcock I've been speaking to at Centrelink lately.

So..., I flung the following complaints off to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO)......

(HeheheHOHOHOhehe!)

Of course, I've never received any satisfactory response or action from either body, Telstra or the TIO, let alone compensation!

Nevertheless... I persist....

TO the TIO:


Describe your complaint *
I'm in human justice, and have issues with corrupt authority.
Telstra being one. This morning, my mobile is placed on "limited service" though I am always within range, and usually have "five-bar" reception.
Telstra shows in my mobile's mailbox that they are monitoring my location, with messages in the inbox showing time and towers whence the monitoring is emitted.
This is not a new thing, but these latest cannot be dissociated from my recent weblog articles, one, which goes to "dereliction of duty" by Australian authorities and private industry.
Telstra has ASIO operatives active within it, and is open to Britain's MI6, who have been interfering with my life for several years. This latest, but one more example.
Sorry it sound bizarre. They like it like that....

What was your provider’s response? *
Contacting any Telstra personnel is a pointless exercise, replete with diverted calls, longwinded questioning, deceits about what they know, and if the call does not strangely fade and drop out, conversations always end in getting no satisfaction, assistance, or recognition of the veracity of my complaints.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" "Thank you for calling Telstra!"

How would you like the complaint resolved? *
Federal government initiate an inquiry into the public's security and privacy in dealings with Telstra. Exposure of ASIO and MI6 operatives within Telstra corporation.
100% resumption by the federal government of Telstra into public ownership.
Demand Telstra ceases interfering with my mobile service, and my wireless Broadband connection.
Compensation is due, but not a reality.


And the TIO emails back..... (something like.....)

Dear Mr Cook, we inspected the connection to your mobile phone and found nothing that we can hang ASIO or MI6 with.
But we are looking for wire suitable to make into nooses for the time we catch the retarded pricks and can hang them all from telephone poles with.
We agree with you, Mr Cook, aka Omaxa bin Eartha, that authority is rotten with corruption, and that a major revolution has to occur to solve the problems the world has with excessively wealthy cunts, like the political class.
Please bear with us, as we seek and destroy all of them.
Also, Mr bin Eartha, we fully agree with your tenet that they are responsible for sending all of us to hell, and that they, the world's elite, have done nothing less than changed the majority of the species into a “sub-species”, of indignant, ignoble, brutes, so, the upper management of such as Telstra deserve nothing short of extermination.
Also, we find that after 30 years of Telstra interfering with your telephonic devices and calls, etc, you are to be compensated with the sum of $10,000,000 Australian, forthwith.
If you have any further queries or complaints about the heinous sneaky little cunts who work within the telephony industry, please feel free to contact us.
We will be only too happy to support you in exterminating all the rich bastards who are so destroying all life on earth.

Yours,
TIO Ombudsman
Just Another Rich Bastard, Esquire



We-ell....?

At this stage in my survival, all I have left is dreams



All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

BLUE MEANEE
Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Earth

Anchor,
for

Outlaw Junction

Media Portal
for the
Three Wise Tribes
ReBalance
Aborigine - Green - Biker
Wisdom - Intelligence - Honor
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

ULURUBA