2011-04-26

Possession by whiteface prevents me from living in Buddhist Retreat

110426Tu

Possession by whiteface prevents me from living in Buddhist Retreat

16 years I've been pushed around this evil nation, by mother, Bikers, Freemasons, Catholics, generally evil minds and Christians alike.

Finally, after leaving the malice-ridden New South Wales, to Queensland (NOT, it must be said, my preferred region), I found both a shed large enough to do things other than store my pathetic collection of junk in, bought a 'panbrake' machine ($2400) to fold the metals for the 'skin' of the ute's hut-on-back, sourced the metals ($800), and today came across a 'weights machine' ($260) to get my flagging body fit again with.

But most Hopefully, I drove to a nearby house that's been for rent for the time I've been looking on the 'net, only to find that it is Divine, affordable, and it would appear, MOST suitable, for the Work, I have apparently been raised, conned, indoctrinated, led, taught and forced to do. For the first time for at least 16 years, when I sat down in the yard, I felt Peaceful, deeply peaceful.

So, looking forward to having finally found at last a place where I would not be harassed, terrorised, persecuted, denigrated mocked and constantly lied-to, for being what I've been made, with what appear to be Buddhist landlords, I was a little surer and happier for the most of the day.

UNTIL....., o YES, their they came!

The young whiteface Aussie couple, with a smirk, an occult game occupying their maggoted heads, and a perve on me, with later a dose of their whiteface, insane, probably Christian-indoctrinated magic, to give their little, little minds a thrill of delusional superiority over the king I refuse to be, sending me back into a prolonged depression and outburst of anger fit for the lowest of guttersnipes, a la 'Vana' of Nimbin and his low kind (quite likely driven by his pathetic determination to keep me exiled, out of his insane jealously), such that I am forced, out of a sense of Honor toward those Buddhists, to not apply to take the aforementioned premises, because while I remain possessed by all and sundry scum - Vana!, and whiteface passers-by, I will not carry with me these curses of weak, weak little people anywhere near the Divine little Buddhist house.

I expect Vana and the whiteface couple are grinning from ear to arsehole now?

Grin-away retards! Hold that grin as you descend, and descend, later in this life, and in the next, and the next, and in the next.

One thought which popped in today, re the house, was whether one can be a Warrior in this demonic world, and thus on occasion have to descend to the pit of 'immorality' as it would appear, and express one's fight, in words, either slightly refined as some of my harsher writings are, or as a vehement and uncontrolled outburst as my anger, or the whitefaced demons would have me, shout, while also professing and wanting to hold to Buddhist 'Vows', or Teachings?

And, I'll have a read of the Dharmmapada again tonight, to see what Guatama Buddha says about forgiveness.

Can I be who I currently am, and be, by The Buddha, 'forgiven'? It seems the Catholics do not think so.

Maybe the couple of beers I just bought, will salve my Soul?

On the lowlife 'Vana'....,

...as I suspect a NSW copper, last seen at Nimbin police station, who is quite possibly the same copper from the ACT (Canberra) who stopped me from throwing three half-bricks onto the roof of the British High Commission there a few years ago, is no doubt 'assigned' by the NSW scum club - er - Rum Club to follow and terrorise me, and camps nearby in the forest with heroic mates on motorbikes, I am brought to suspect that, as Vana was, while I loitered around Nimbin, a police 'snitch', he is still being given his freedom and marijuana, by the NSW scum clubsters as long as he keeps plying me with his maggot-minded magic.

No point going to the cops, or to the feds, or to anyone really, as this dark witchcraft seems to have fucked all of them, and us.

Hohum....!

Down they fall......, as do the majority of Australian shitefaces (TYPO!) whitefaces!

Good on yer, wee-wee!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

There y' go! Y' got a mention!

As you and y' mum are illegal aliens to Australia, one wonders if, like Dicky-boy Semp, the English monarchy sent you to prevent me from doing what may well be the most Righteous thing, and assume authority over the dark lords and monarchs of Britain?

While the little little people can only vent their envy, I remain defiant to all calls.

Little-little people think this as a triumph for their demented evil.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Ask Buddha about 'power' of the white, western, Christian kind, children!

NO. Don't bother. You wouldn't understand anyway.

Maybe tomorrow......?

Maybe some day.....?

Argh! Those beers!


All Praise the Immortals!

All Praise the Warriors who have fallen Fighting for a Just World!



From the Traveling 4x4 Tent of
King Commo
aka Countryzen bin Eartha
aka Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Earth

Outlaw, for
GLOBAL
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

ULURUBA


apologies for strange text size or formatting..., spooks in the machine!