2011-11-18

!!!OCCUPY!!! YOUR LAND Edition

111118 Outlaw Junction News-Chop 
!!!OCCUPY!!! YOUR LAND Edition

I've taken a break for a while, from News-Choppingk, for several reasons. One is more hits to my self-confidence, from a realisation of more friends of years, decades passed, being set-ups, probably from the British secret services in cahoots with the Zionist Catholics.  Girlfriends, mates, biking compadres, etc etc.

A filthy, dirty, whorey global hidden war, with me the central-puppet.

FUCK-'EM!

But today, probably against my will, being the lifelong puppet of the evil bastards of Britain and Zion et al, I scan the news, and found this tasty one about the !!!OCCUPY!!! PROTESTS, of here-and-there, which drew me to throw the following off to BBC...

FUCK THE POLICE!

FUCK MI6!

and, FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!

NEVER SURRENDER!


Mass arrests at Occupy Wall Street protests


At the end of the story, BBC asks if we-the-reader will participate in any OCCUPY Protests, to wit, I wote....

I would if I could, however...,

'"Paul Browne, NYPD: ''The basic instruction was we accommodate lawful protest and we make arrests when laws are broken'''

at top of the article, is saying that the NYPD has as it's first duty, to arrest the corporate heads, and share holders, who profit from breaking Environmental and Economic Laws of the Land, to the detriment of all.

That the NYPD, and most all other policing forces protect the most dangerous criminals, those who keep land laws corrupt, says that THE POLICE HAVE NO AUTHORITY to arrest those of us who take to the streets to PROTEST.

Happy Birthday !!!OCCUPY!!!

NEVER surrender!


(That's it!)
 
Maybe, though I doubt it, as I feel myself falling deeper into an irreversible depression, (hence, blue type!) usual as Christmas looms, maybe though, I'll find a bit of inspiration and cheer in the coming few daze, and get back into writing to this blog.

Astrayliar is, for me, a fucking depressing place as it is, so it is definitely not a place I want to know once the global economic meltdown or GEM hits here, and sends the psychos even further off-the-rails.

Nevertheless......,


All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

BLUE MEANEE
Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Earth

Anchor,
for

Outlaw Junction

Media Portal
for the
Three Wise Tribes
ReBalance
Aborigine - Green - Biker
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

ULURUBA