2011-02-23

an email to a sister.....


















Hi,

I guess you're back from the USA?

No doubt a good time was had by all?

Pity I couldn't fly with you, but the ute is carrying too much weight.

To that end, this comes asking if I can at least borrow about $1000 from someone?

Purpose?  To buy a 'sheet metal folding machine' big enough to make the panels I need for the ute's walls and roof, so I can move from living under tarpaulins, aging and leaky tarpaulins, to something that doesn't keep me windowless, miserable and paranoid each time a rain storm approaches.

There's a ripper online that costs about $2000 (click-on link above), in Brisbane, which is $1000 above my pension-affordability limit.

As these days I can live for weeks in the bush, thus attracting no outgoings, repayments would be high and over with quickly, if you guys could loan me the extra $1000 I need.

It will fit nicely into the shed I have in Lismore.


All attempts at lifting myself out of this perpetual shithole have failed, thwarted each time by whiteface Aussies, and others.

I expect I have too many enemies to be able to climb out from where I am. 

Therefore the best I can do, as everyone continuously lets-me-down and/or betrays me, is to secure what I've got - the ute - and 'endure' a fate no reasonable person would wish upon another, let alone upon their son or sibling.

For years now, I've been pushed to the brink, and have come close to committing a heinous crime, for things I had no say or action in.

I've given up on anyone finding Justice for me, and as I find I have had no personal life for most of my 55 years, thoughts of being re-integrated into any society have died.

I am comfortable with my own company, so all I need - I don't get to choose anything I want - are wheels and a dry flat bed.  The 'kitchen' in the ute is indeed a bonus!

As for friends, or HAHAHAHA  'family'................

Little wonder I've divined that the nuclear family model is dangerous!

Sorry if I've tested your patience, but I happening to be dying out here.........

Dying for Honor..........

your brother, Nick....,
Max Earth
aka Max N Cook
aka Omaxa bin Eartha

Outlaw,  for
GLOBAL
Land,
Tax
,

Housing,

Cult
,
Drug
,
Work
Education
& Environmental
LAW REFORM