2010-05-29

Been thinkin' 'bout Sydney...

26/05/10.

Alice Springs, NT.

Driven, for whatever reason, to unpack Australia's endemic individual psychoses, and generic cultural corruption, for some 20 years, perhaps for 30 by now, I did long ago get the general idea that Sydney was the centre of all that is evil about Australia.

This no doubt was brought to be one of my beliefs on Australia because I am from Melbourne, and we all know that the two cities have pretty-much always been at “war” against each other, and most of my growing years from 1955 were regaled with slogans and chants about which was the better city, state and therefore people.

Having returned to “home” (HA!) in Victoria late last year, due to an insane level and type of terrorism, from the NSW police force, a terrorism which I've had suggestions of, that it is not the coppers but is the government, and finding no solace at all from returning to Victoria, I threw my worn-out CV-joints (in my 1st 4x4) to the wind, and with a new set stored in the cab, drove through South Australia for places I've never before been.

Now, I'm deserted in the deserts south of Alice, waiting for a bit of tin to arrive, so I can continue, persist, with the building of my 4x4 “Dusty Boots” mobile home.

Somewhere earlier this week, I caught the news that the NSW ex-Police Minister was videod leaving a gay night club.

“Campbell” his name I think.

It's taken a few days, but today I drew together this info, and my own victimisation from the NSW coppers and clearly the government, over the ten-plus years I lived in northern NSW.


Gay is OK, I s'pose. Bloke “Doug” down there in Melbourne, a fine Fella, sincere, Intelligent, dedicated to his social welfare work with the Salvos, is one-a-them. We gave huge hours of our time in the late 1980s sorting a fund-raiser for the homeless, which was so successful, it grew to being a huge add-on for the cause.

I'd given the best of my time over a year or so, and found I had other priorities, so Doug, already essentially running things, took the little affair to great heights. I visited him at work a few years later, and he told how the concern had grown to proportions even I had not expected. So big he had to close it down, because it was becoming an egotrip for those involved.

Sincere. Methinks, of Doug. Camp as a row of tents, as the army used to say, but 'sOK.

Another bloke, a Senator, Bob Brown, is one-a-them.

From where I view the world, and our bull-pit of governmentation, Brownie's perhaps our only Genuine Statesman.

Not playing tag with the mainstream parties, mainstream CORRUPTION, so, on the outer perpetually, to some extent, Bob Brown, the leader of the Greens in our federal arena, is tall, but Stands Tall, and, while not “built” from his birth to be the messiah, in that he has his foibles, his awkwardnesses, he is Genuine, and again, from where I see the world, he would Stand for an Honorable and Just nation, society, club.

Against the odds, going for-one by the standards of Tasmanian politics, still, I'd put-it, dragging the chains of 200 years ago in the horrors of Port Arthur, Bob Brown shines as a bloke, gay, who would stand for Integrity, both in the public arena of our Kangaroo parliament, whether Canberra or the states, or in the broader arena of fighting for the Environment.

I wouldn't bat an eyelid if I heard he was seen visiting a gay nightclub.

If you're gay, doesn't mean you're not allowed to hit the scene, have a drink with trusted and preferred friends, into the wee small hours.

But...., if you're married to a woman, with kids, and hold a very serious government ministry - A POLICE MINISTRY - AND - your wife, kids, and government don't know that you do the GAY circuit after hours, probably in your government car, plus, you do it all in Australia's most notoriously CORRUPT city of Sydney - you really have to ask some questions of yourself!

Funny that he was Minister for Police in NSW all the while I was being maltreated, terrorised and illegally harassed by the NSW coppers?

EVERYONE knows New South Wales has NO integrity.

So it's almost excusable, and expected, that the state's police minister is a closet-gay.

What do we recall about the head of the American Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA, in the 1960s?

J Edgar Hoover.

A raging queer, into the most perverted affairs known!

The head of the most powerful nation's intelligence agency!?

So, where do we draw the line between perversion, damaged, lonely hearts, unsatiated desire, outright corruption, and mental illness?

Well, from where I've been pushed, over the last twenty years, not unrelated to the demonic conspiracy that IS my “life”, and after adding some amount of it all up...., I still reckon Campbell should be hanged by the neck until the rats eat his intestines.

Now that he's been exposed, or, “outed” as they say, I wonder how popular the Sydney “Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras” will remain?

Has it's acceptance been influenced by an utterly “bent cop” running the show?

Are the two related, of a totally corrupt government - and it MUST be said, that it would NOT matter one iota, which mainstream political party was in government in NSW - and a parade of out of control homosexuals, gays, bringing, enticing, questionably unethical practices onto the streets of that TOTALLY FILTHY-ROTTEN CORRUPT city - the biggest asylum for the mentally ill in Australia?

As Campbell was Minister for Police in NSW when the Pope of Rome visited, and while, the police Commissioner from the nearest NSW city to where I was camping - for ten years - was meeting that bloke they call the pontiff, as I was being terrorised, bashed, arrested and charged for doing nothing at all wrong, other than refusing to live a grandiose lie, as the Catholic church insisted I do - play Jesus - it is quite likely that he, this debauched Campbell arsehole, was the one who told the coppers to terrorise me.

Fuck him!

May he rot in the Hell he is bound to go to.....

One question for myself.., is..., he a Catholic, or a Freemason?

Either way, it matters little. They have both been exposed as being so far off the track of Rectitude and Wisdom, they shall all be sent to Hell, to burn, forever, and, forever, and, forever.

I hope.

Will my exile be over before I throw myself of a cliff?

Will I receive an apology, from that idiot, from the idiots in the police forces, in NSW, in Victoria, Canberra and elsewhere?

What about “compo”?

I expect the utterly twisted gays of NSW are rattling their witch's bones as this goes to the ether.....

I also expect Campbell will soon affect a suicide, from the “shame” he feels.

Too easy!

NSW is well-known for wannabes faking death, receiving a government-sponsored false identity, and being happily moved elsewhere to adopt a new life in pseudo-anonymity.

De riguer in Nimbin!

OH SHIT? Did I say NIMBIN? The Eurapean rich-kids easy-entry side-gate, to an easy life of marijuana and false passports on STOLEN Aborigine LAND, by the dreadlock-fascists of Brit-Eurapean wealthy bankers and industrialists?

I bet he, this Camp-bell fella, likes it when y' talk dirty to 'im in German?

He probably also got a soft-spot for the GERMAN Queen Elizabeth 2, and her right royal husband, Prince Philip the Greek, Russian, GERMAN?

A journalist Bloke-big-B wrote a few weeks ago about “Why doesn't someone bomb Rome?” after more press against the Catholic paedophile priests affairs went to media.

Quite so, Barry (I think?)! But, surely it's coming the time when enough people wake-up, and bomb Berlin, and Sydney......?

A powerful Magi, will......

The slow, hidden take-over of Australia, by rich northerners, may well have it's base in the halls of nazism, going by the arrogance of the new Germans who took delight in terrorising me while I was in northern NSW.

And that the IMF, recently ran to Angela Merkell, the Chancellor of Germany, to help bail-out Greece's public debt, means surely that Germany is way ahead of the nearly bankrupt Britain, Spain, Italy, and other Euro nations in financial comfort?

The 1914-18 first world war was, in the “Gallipoli” part, about wresting the Middle East from the pro-German Ottoman Empire.

The 2nd world war was supposedly to stop Hitler and the Germans from taking over the world.

A German Ananda Marga monk told me in 1998, that Hitler was surrounded by Tibetan Monks - experts in the occult - magic.

No lack of that black shit exuding from the NSW parliament over the last 202 years!

So who is running Britain? And who is running Australia?

And is/was this Campbell idiot a puppet for the never-arrested German Fourth Reich of Nimbin and Sydney?

I'll never know, but I reckon I “felt” his bad magic over here today, in the Central Australian desert, as a 4x4 came crawling passed the remote spot I've retreated to.

No wonder I don't like white fellas from Sydney.....

But..., perhaps thanks most to them...,I don't like white fellas...., period!

GRRRRrrrrrrrr.........

Changing the guard in MacQuarie Street Sydney when their next state election comes around, and dumping Labor for the Lib/Nats coalition, will prove that NSW and Sydney is beyond repair.

Because it will take a major MAJOR shift in political thinking in the State of Corruption, to also release the rest of Australia from the evil grip we've all, in fear, endured for two centuries, since the illegal and terminal corruption of the Sydney government in 1808.

But, while women are plonked in the chair to make the corruption appear sweeter, like in Queensland, and OH! NSW, underneath, the slime keeps sliming, and nothing Genuinely Better is achieved.

Naturally, the same applies to the federal arena. But it must be said, that for Balanced and more Intelligent government, we are closer to achieving it and thus a more egalitarian culture with the mobsters we now have in Canberra, than retreating back to the closeted dark ages of the tyrannical extreme right of what Abbott and his cowboys offer.

It's just sad that Intelligence has been absent in the states for so long....?

Perhaps things like the oil spill disaster in the Gulf of Mexico will help us down here wake up and paint the nation Green, as it was uptil 222 years ago?

In the meantime....., I'm gonna try to stop thinking about Sydney.....

FOREVER!!!

Omaxa bin NOT FROM SYDNEY!