2010-05-18

Glomobi theft emails from/to

To appear fair minded (I'm really a nasty bigoted and biased scumbag) here's the latest email comms between me and "Glomobi" about their alleged theft of my $30........


RE: Mobile Number?SC 19993777_UNSUBSCRIBE
Tuesday, 18 May, 2010 5:08 PM
From:
"Omaxa bin Eartha"

To:
"HelpdeskAU"

Thank you.

I have sent an SMS to the relevant number (19993777) with "STOP" so I assume the desired effect has occurred.

However, in regard to the $30 issue, here is the mobile phone number from which it was taken, and to which I would like the $30 restored:

0419793636.


Yours,

Max Earth
aka Max N Cook

Outlaw, for
Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug, & Work Law Reform.



and theirs from this morning

--- On Tue, 18/5/10, HelpdeskAU wrote:


From: HelpdeskAU
Subject: RE: Mobile Number?SC 19993777_UNSUBSCRIBE
To: "Omaxa bin Eartha" , "HelpdeskAU"
Received: Tuesday, 18 May, 2010, 9:05 AM

Good Morning,



As mentioned before, all our services are mobile phone based.

Without the mobile number, it is not possible to verify the claim that you are making regarding the charge worth $30 and also assess the refund request.

If you have any further queries in regards to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our helpdesk on: 1800 008 316.



Regards

_______________________________________________________



On behalf of Glomobi Administration Helpdesk

Australia

Tel: +61 (0) 1800 008 316



Shit aye? Maybe I'll get my $30 back yet?

A blow for Justice by
Omaxa bin A Tight-Arse

But tight-arsery aside, it may be that others who have been and are being ripped off by the same or similar internet scammers can take a lead from the emails I've posted here to bring these types to book?

Perhaps if enough of us (yeah? all 3 billion of us!) were to have a go at the scammers, the scams would die?

Well, perhaps a little bit?

Omaxa

But it ain't over 'til I gets me thoiyty bucks back!