2010-05-14

An email to an internet thief....

Hi,

I was just robbed of AUS$30 dollars by Glomobi, and want it back.

It stole the money from my mobile prepaid account, but there was only $20 credit in the phone account. I have just recharged it, which usually takes 24 to 48 hours to register, so expect the theft will continue once the phone is credited.

As there is now no credit in my mobile phone account, I cannot UNSUBSCRIBE via SMS.

So, please do whatever Glomobi must to refund the stolen $30 (your protests are lies and delusions), AND, UNSUBSCRIBE my name, any and all of my provided details, and my address and phone number from your system IMMEDIATELY, please.

I am contacting the Internet Ombudsman in regard to this blatant trickery and theft by Glomobi, with the intention of having you organisation shut down, at least in Australia.

I happen to be a member of a dangerously large global organisation, so take notice.

Glomobi and all it's associated companies, are on notice. Take heed.




Yours,

Max Earth
aka Max N Cook

Outlaw, for
Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug, & Work Law Reform.