2009-10-09

Everyone Is Mentally Ill, Phil!

Everyone is mentally ill, Phil!
A Poemsong by Omaxa bin Eartha
14th April '09

Last July I released a few e-ssays and poems on the health of the state of western society in general, using the State of New South Wales, Australia as the prime case. The tenor being that the whole population of the State of NSW was in fact suffering, to varying degrees, from one kind of mental illness or another. Mostly, I asserted, from one kind or another SERIOUS mental illness.

Those e-ssays went out when the pontiff was arriving here, in July '08, and with that incursion in mind, the Catholic church, the Vatican and the world's Christians were seriously liabled in the few poems and e-ssays I scribed.

I haven't told any yet, but that onslaught from myself was merely an equal reaction to the shit I was receiving from the mass of occultist Christians who were using black witchcraft to pressure me into becoming their delusional returnee.

An "Anti-Christ" evern....!

A conundrum to any who is not fascinated by and enamored of occult power.

As punishment for being a Thinking, Reasonable, Scientific Inquirer into,

one, the society I live exiled from, and

two, the criminal mysteries behind my own life, ancestry, and manipulation, finding that I was totally set-up, and totally hated by the opposition to catholicism.

Therefore, with all knowledge of this bizarre war going-on behind my back being hidden lifelong from me, I have continually been in danger of being assassinated, or, of being forced beyond credibility to be a foolish false messiah to a dark and deeply ignorant cult - catholicism and christianity in general - I was falsely and illegally set-up by a few arseholes from NSW, who didn't like the REALPolitik I scribed about their own cult psychological maladies, and I was charged with firing a rifle at five seriously corrupt and thus mentally ill NSWelshers!

It still blows me out that one Anne Van Der Wyk (relative of one Peter "Pedals" Van Der Wyk of Rainbow Power Company, I suspect) was prepared to purger herself in court to dissempower me of my apparent occult powers. Rainman Powers. Gifted to me, I maintain, by the Higher powers. Higher even than the catholic church.

After months of harassment-filled days in forests away from Humans, and denigration and implications that I'm a mentally ill criminal from the NSW coppers I was forced to report to, the case was dropped IN COURT on the day, and never even came before the magistrate. The "magistrate" in the Lismore Court on that day, happening to be a female court assistant, not more than 35 years old, wearing a woman's T-shirt, and OBVIOUSLY was not a member of the Magistry?

As I expected, the police prosecution had vanished, leaving a group of local lawyers to discuss what to do. Lawyers around the northern rivers region of the most corrupt state of NSW are NOT what we might call Honorable, nor are they filled with "Integrity".

This is again, cultural, and the hammer of corruption certainly extends deep with the governmental authority called NSW Legal Aid.

I put it that they saw the pertinence if-I-may, of the list of questions I had emailed to the NSW Legal Aid barrister, one Amy Woofer or such, and would have known straight-off that I could destroy their charges, AND demand some serious compensation for the injustices I had suffered from NSW citizens and police over the last few years. I had been punished enough.

But ALAS!/ I must be punished til I die, according to a clan of scum, being catholic and/or just plain fucking SICK scum like John Davidson, Adrienne Helen Cook-nee-Willis, Malcolm Callander, Simon Floyd, David Finch, Andrew Prange shallIgo-on? Van Der Wyk?

Thanks to all this shit, I became further disliking of the "family", society, nation and even species I was born into, until nowdays, the thing I want most in life, is transcendence up to beyond this insane and spellbound world of desperate, rapacious landgrabbing scum, perhaps (I HOPE) to a multi-star system elsewhere in the Galaxy, perhaps the one I had a flash of in a Bliss-filled Meditation 13 or 14 years ago.

MEANWHILE........!

THE CHRIST IS FALSE, thus there is a Rightminded case for an Anti-Christ.

How'vaar? Those against the concept of a Christ, fall into the same shallow trap if they look to another bloke, as the, to be the, Anti-Christ. Because..., my channeling mind, determines that the Anti-Christ is beyond being a physical person, therefore it cannot be represented by a Human Being, or by a Spirit in Human form.

It's role is to awaken everyone to the Divinity within us and within all, where we are all-the-way-There, until we actually Know, as the fabled Jeshua ben Joseph reputedly said to a reverent woman "I am the same as you".

The Anti-Christ's Role is to dispel the hexes we bear which support the concept of one, a cult leader to whom we abrogate our own ability to Attain to Full-Blown-Reason, and thus God Heaven, and two, the resulting manipulation and misleading which ALWAYS grows like cancer in nearly every organization the "west", Judeo-Christianity, has created.

The Anti-Christ is Knowledge, a far more lasting, transcendent phenomena than our mere selves, or than a mere Human who has been guided to find all this stuff themself.

Knowledge which demands Discipline of Soul, and of it's desirous mind, and no dis-mis-or-mal-information. Impossible to find surely, in the occult-soaked Brit-Eurapean megalomaniacal "western" realms?

But it is not just "Knowledge" of "Sacred Books, Texts," but the Wisdom they contain. Not the "word" but the meaning of the words-collective.

And not draconian manipulation. Instead Wise Guidance. Again, almost non-existent in the Common western culture and society.

Healthy and Respectably Naughty Sexuality is Very Good for the Culture, also, but demands, like all parts of the nubile mind, Good Guidance from birth, through to Initiation into Adulthood, and through most of our distracted lives.

ABSENT! Again, in our massively degraded western "culture".

So.... Read the poemsong below. And...., don't take it personally. Rather, laugh at the fact(s). And sing at the fact that the global cultural flaws have been exposed, and at-once so have the medications necessary to heal the Planet, and even Wall Street!

When I "publish" (HA!) such dissenting stuff, I have come to expect one kind of harassment and domestic terrorism or another. All of it just adding to my argument that the world is fucked, and that we are NOT handling it as we should be.

It's sad for me that I reckon, with significant intelligent and stupid support, that my life's work has been to define, Define or even Divine the FACTS about how astray we Humans are in this current epoch, and that I reckon I have proven my theories enough, and that the facts as I put them, are Correct.

Astrayweare (Ausralia) loves slapping down the tall poppies. Mostly I expect, because in their subterranean punter's minds, they still actually KNOW that any messiah, or even 99.999% of political leaders, are frauds, so y' can be sure 99.999% of the time that the slapping-down was deserved.

Howvaar! The generally corrupt and beggared state of the culture, thence the society and the individual, is what stops people one or many, from getting-There, the Point where they can look and at-once KNOW the Sincerity and REALSpirit Attainment of another, so they cannot know when they have a GENUINE Wiseman amongst them, and will like sheep, follow the same responses and "stone the Prophet".

EVEN WORSE! They make the Prophet pay one third of his income to have them stone him!

AUOOOORRRRMMMM.........

Everyone is mentally ill, Phil!
A Poemsong by Omaxa bin Eartha
14th April '09

Everyone is mentally ill, Phil!
Everyone is mentally ill!

Everyone is mentally ill, Phil!
Jus..., lie back an' take another pill!

Everyone is mentally ill, Bill!
Drugs corps have turned us into dills!

Now "IT'S DOCUMENTED,
Yeah, we've all been DEMENTED!"
That-is: Everyone is mentally ill.

It's time we stopped to take stock, Jock!
It's time we ALL stopped to take stock!

We've all been beaten down a lot,
Now we've all lost the plot,

They took our Intellects when we were baptized – still in the cot, Jock!
Yeah, now we've all gone and lost the plot,

Everyone lives in a failed state, mate.
In every nation on Earth!

Everyone lives in a failed state, mate.
Makes you wonder what a bloke's vote's worth?

We all live in a failed state, mate!
While we selfishly don't go Deep Green!

We all live in a failed state, mate!
"Corruption!?" Y' know what I mean..., Jean?

The "north" lives in a Pagan delusion, (thinks it's cruizing!)
On a wave dependin' on bruizin'...., the majority.

They wail "Waitin' for Jesuss to save us",
while Babylon-blue-shirts slay-us,
Blind! They build an ivory tragedy.

Is the devil tryin' to play-us, Gus?
Has he got us all by the balls?

G20 governments,
Promise aid to bolster THEIR defense, Clemence!

While investment in 3rd world Health & Education falls.

We hear of wars over religious Temples,
and over barren bits of Ground.

But with myopic social designs, it's impossible to define,
The things we REALLY need to make the Economy Sound.

Popes and preachers on their pulpits,
Spruke the "Word" of "God", Rod!

An fandangow with the culprits,
the richest Eurapean snobs.

Tax havens exposed as a curse, Perc,
Upon People of every Land.

Our leader's spruke, is spin-doctor puke, Duke!
- Next election we speak our rebuke -
if the off-shore vaults ain't taxed, like the Common Man! Dan!

What I'm really saying is
"I don' give a fuck!"

'Bout your religious beliefs
and your secretive cults.

But it seems to me, jus' gone 53,
From what I see, Humanity...,

Has arrived at a time, where we can ALL Divine...,
The transitory fat from the Spiritual Spine........

That if y' wanna survive,
We all gotto live Straight and True,

Back to school, "DO YER MATH!"
An' try to Learn -
"Earth's Enlightened Economic Rule!!!!"

E.E.E.R.!


Babylon keeps fightin', thinking THEY'RE “the Enlightened”,
Illuminadi up-yer-spout! Keepin' you from Speaking-Out!

An' old occult theocratic model, lost puppet-sheep left to coddle,
A whole bunch of hexes, interplanetary vexes.

Mad men with bombs, lured-on by blue-eyed blondes
"A laminated kitchen?" For hot sex an' no bitchin'...

(And a B - M - DUBBLE-U!)

So the war machine keeps churning,
Profits from our little yearnings.

Fund the bombs and the bunkers,
Protecting Babylon's bankers.

Old school wankers, wearing dark age cloaks,
Orchestrating refugees, then blowin'-up their boats.

So..., What I'm really saying is
"I don' give a fuck!"

'Bout your religious beliefs
and your secretive cults.

But it seems to me, jus' gone 53,
From what I see, Humanity...,

Must quik learn to Respect WHO gives us gravity
An' e'rything we need to be.........., Happy....,

Locally........., and.... Globally,

Learn to Live, Environmentally....., Sustainably.

I listen to the news, and it turns me Red!
Long handed ways of NOT saying “we're all dead”.

Comments and opinions, like anus's full of onions,
Brokers, speculators, advisors, spin-doctors,
Someone really should remove their head.

Egg-sperts on money, down the club think it's funny,
watching mugs throw their life and homes down the drain.

CEOs walk away with the national budget every day,
Stuffed in their pockets, with shares in nuclear rockets.

The chair of the IMF, really intellectually bereft,
scams 125 nations, of the promising situations
Awaiting them around the next debt corner.

“Just borrow this few squillion, and invest it in OUR dams,
we'll charge you a coupla zillion, through one of our (dark) little usury scams.
It will fail, but don't say we didn't warn yer!”

But at the end of the day, there's not much we can say,
But that the impending calamity, that is "the end of Humanity",
Is actually just as old Rome planned!

So..., What I'm really saying is
"I don' give a fuck!"

'Bout your religious beliefs
and your secretive cults.

Don't try to make The Man Jesus, or the Anti-Cristos,

Jus' leave Men be, introduce some Propriety,

An' let each of us be our own tax-free Boss.

In the end, you'll be thankful for the lower long term cost.

So..., What I'm really saying is
"I don' give a fuck!"

'Bout your religious beliefs
and your secretive cults.

Hidden meaning in the Myths,
Fabricated histories, a touch of magic in the gift,

Mean someone's untrue, 'bout what they're trying to do,
So it's as likely a load of - bullshit.

Built a false prophesy, on a propaganda machine,
Costs billions of lives, to make the murd'rous past appear pristine.

Power is the motive once you're plyin' that road,
Delusion is the propelent, once you lick the back of the toad.

So “get thee away from I, Satan”
Go-on, time t' pack-up y' tricks-an-y'-“goods”!

An' Ply th' High Road of “Grow Your Own”,
If you wanna get thee out of the woods.

Aummmmmmmmm........

Land Rent Revolutionary, Spirit-inside-an-Evolutionary-Economist.
It's just 54 years of me that I've missed.......

No comments: