2009-10-15

Telstra Blocking Dissident's Phhone

Here's ANOTHER phone-flung email to about ten media, left-wing political and other organizations, I shot-off 'tother day.
I guess it's best to say, that over the time I've realized often too late, that my information is wrong. Like, one which sticks in mind, is where I wrote about why aliens might be coming to Earth, and make mention of the possible threat to the ongoing existence of the universe, if nuclear warheads were deployed in outer space. On a FOXTEL payTV channel, a science doco tells about how tomorrow's intergalactic space-ships would be powered by having a huge "sail" in front of the capsule, which would be propelled forward by small nuclear explosions, enabling the craft to travel at superdooper-sonic speeds across the void.

Hmmm? That scenario was put together by space-scientists, who, oh giggle-giggle, are rather better informed about space, and nuclear explosions than mememe.

So, aside from this sinking my "theory" about aliens coming here to stop us going space-side with nuclear popguns, it also adds weight to destroying the garbage the Pope of Rome for one, as well as his 1.4 or so billion idiot Christian flockers have been led to believe, that I am the Je-that's-SUSS returned.

Rippa!!!

So, it's possible that the rave below is incorrect as well, and that Telstra is not messing wiff my teleheadphone. I can bear the ignomy of being WRONG. But there's little doubt that Telstra is nasty and has been to we Dissidents.

Hohum....


Since my last email, reporting IMF subversive threats to Humanity, Australia's telco "Telstra" through which I connect to the Next-G telephonic & Internet networks has severed my access.

Telstra's Lismore NSW shop is monitoring my phone location & transmits "blocking programming" preventing me from accessing my Yahoo mail & other internet sites via the phone.

It will be a test to see if this email is sent?

(As far as I can tell, it was. But As I don't receive any confirmation from my addressees, I'm left to assume ASIO, USA's National Security Agency, Britain's MI-pik-up-stix, let them through to their intended destinations. And ALSO, that they don't chase down those recipients and force them into penury, homelessness and eventual death, like they have sought to do to mememe over the decades since mummy murdered greatgrand-daddy.)

So..., please continue.....



The last federal extreme right-wing Aust government betrayed the People by privatizing the Telstra monopoly.

Since the sale, Telstra's share value on the Aust Stock Exchange has plummeted in line with its service quality & user security. Usage charges are higher & it is near impossible to determine what charges & rates are being applied.

Now, Dissidents like myself are exiled socially & electronicly, etc., & freedom of speech against global corporate tyranny is further silenced.

Politics & economics are taken from the "Demos", from the People, & placed in the unbalanced hands of the corrupt profit-centred & quite mentally-ill corporate moguls.

That the governments, local council, state & federal, & police defend & co-conspire to actively interfere in the lives of we who fight tyranny & who champion Intelligent Scientific Economic Government makes them, in my personal case, the ALP government & police force of New South Wales, & their 201 year old masters of corruption of Australian politics, the body-politic of the NSW parliament, in-the-main the IMF puppet "Rum Club" of the NSW Labor Party, all guilty of treason, against ALL Australians AND against Humanity-in-general.

This is not peculiar to Australia, but is global, & threatens all "Life on Earth".

If you are not Protesting on the streets in Organized Public Demonstrations against the insane policies of the evil IMF, YOU are also guilty of betraying the Mother Planet & ALL Her living & future progeny!

Yours,
Omaxa bin Eartha.
Outlaw for Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug & Work Law Reform.
Uluruba,
Eartha.

No comments: