2009-10-01

There Is No Christian "God"!

THERE IS NO “GOD”!
New South Wales Government & Police Prove There Is No Catholic/Christian “God”!
by Max Earth
01/10/09.

Over the last eleven years, the person raised by Catholic witches to believe he is a reborn, returned Jesus Christ, has lived in northern New South Wales. He, is me. Max Nichols Cook, now calling myself “Max Earth”, because of the lies I've endured lifelong from my mother, the or “my” chief manipulator in this demonic conspiracy. As far as I'm concerned, the Mother Earth is my only True Mother.
Over this time, I've had a lot to do with the NSW police force. Mainly because I've been harassed for smoking the herb, Marijuana or Cannabis. Or so I thought.
It wasn't until 2007 that I confirmed for myself that I'd been, and still am, the victim of the Catholic church, who indoctrinated my mum in her youth. Since then I've come to find what multinational power drives the filthy agenda of the horrendously corrupt New South Wales Labor government.
Catholicism, based in the Vatican, Rome, Italy.
For perhaps six years I've been aware that “powerful” forces were intent on putting me on a pedestal. Actually, this has been something I've “felt” for decades, but no-one ever would speak with me about it.
Over the last decade or so, since being “on-the-road”, living, if that's the word, in motor vehicles, I've found wherever I wander, good-hearted people would approach me and do what they could to help me.
Most all of the time, I would “feel” that there was something they weren't telling me. It was as if they knew something about me but were sworn to secrecy, at least secrecy to NOT tell me.
Having confirmed that poor little me was their hoped-for messiah, all those false conversations and attempts to “wake-me-up” made sense. It's as if they had been directed by their Christian church “masters” to come out and offer assistance to Jesus, because he was under an evil hex, beneath which he was stuck or cursed, and could not free himself.
Well, yes, I was under plenty of hexes, and yes, I was stuck, and couldn't open my third eye, or “wake-up”. While the western or christian world is drowning in it's own ignorance, imposed upon it by it's very own cults, the western versions of religions, mainly Christianity, in it's innumerable disguises, the flockers caught in their webs have been deceived terribly about the coming of the returned saviour.
As this Rome-centred myth has been propagated for over 1500 years, it has spread far and wide, and as we all know, if a lie is retold enough, people will start to believe it, until it appears to them, to be true.
I'm inclined to believe, that a lie is a small act of hypnotism, and every following lie spoken to give weight and support to the first lie, adds more hypnotic veils over the mind, taking the recipient ever further from the, if any, original facts, or, truth.
So, as the original perpetrators of the now huge lie about Jesus coming back to save us, were so driven, because such a lie underneath it all, won them the spoils of the converts handing over their own wealth, in-the-main their Land, and as it carried the Eurapean expansionists right around the world, it has come to the point where these original lies have changed the very fabric of life-on-Earth, such that we now see massive degradation of once Harmonious Peoples, Nations and environments, and, the apparently pending collapse of the planet's biosphere.
All the more need for someone to “SAVE US!?!?!?!”
However, as I'm the poor sod who has been “chosen” as one ex-Mormon trained wizard told me, to be the cult-of-egomaniacs “fall-guy”, it seems it's been up to me to get down to the roots of all this hyperbola, to decipher the facts from the myth or fiction.
It has struck me, for a few years, that if there was a God, something I am prepared to accept as likely, however NOT any “God” as the Christian or Hebrew cults describe, and IF, the BIG IF, Jesus WAS, His whatever-the-church-calls-him, the only son of god, cometh to Earth to save the faithfool, which in their language states quite clearly that this Jesus bloke, er, Bloke, is God in Human form, what-the-Hell would He need the “help” of mere Humans for, to save HIM???
D-D-D-DERRR????
It disgusts me utterly, if only because I've been forced to live totally exiled, mocked derided and economically and materially deprived for most of the last twenty or so years, that we have an HUGE percentage of human beings SO STUPID as to fall for this bullshit, and, to actually make this bullshit an even bigger pile, by complying with the sinister and deranged Roman cult to force me to play THEIR demented game.
But what is perhaps worse, is that a swathe of idiots, many calling themselves police officers, and military officers, who have been fooled to believe this crap, and, because they are so stupid, have gone to utterly immoral and criminal lengths to pressure me to open my third eye and assume Command.
This they have done and STILL DO, by following myself around, and pressuring whomever I need to deal with, in the stores I go to to buy product, into casting their occult hexes upon me, so making my life near-to Hell.
Nothing I now own is not cursed in this way.
Hardly, I say I say, the “Christian” thing to do?
That police, as senior as Commander Lyons in charge of Lismore NSW police station and area, have been so ready to accept this untruth, and to further corrupt the whole regional population, tells me, and I'm sure many other people, that he, and those who work with him, are dangerously stupid, for not having the investigative or, Intelligence skills to do the detective work and establish the fraudulent untruths from the facts?
This, sadly, for I think Lyons, for a copper, is not a bad bloke, really must bring into question, his skills as a senior police officer.
And while he stays silent on the FACTS about how the NSW coppers have basically ruined my life, I will keep cursing the prick, and his accomplices, one very active idiot known as Sergeant (I think he won a promotion from Leading Senior Constable after he assaulted me with an unloaded firearm, and with his boot in my back, on 16th July 2008) Peter Ellis, also based at Lismore.
It is surely NOT coincidence that Lyons was “kissing” the Catholic Pontiff, Pope Benedictus 16th, in Sydney on the same day I was assaulted by his policeman LSC Ellis, arrested, falsely charged with firing a non-existent rifle at a sister of a corrupt Peter Van Der Wyk, the jerk who runs the “Rainbow Power Company” in Nimbin. The RPC which has been used as a Eurapean richkids easy-visa-&-entry office into Australia, for quite a few years. A scam apparently orchestrated by our utterly dishonorable Federal Customs & Immigration department.
I don't mind saying that, the filth assumed the authority to kick my arse, because the Sunday before, I had sent an email to several NSW and Victorian addresses, that the Pope should be arrested, for heading the corrupt and dangerous cult of the Catholic church.
I remain firm in that, because it is a fact. That the coppers and the NSW parliament were set to make millions from the international and domestic tourism because of the Pope's Sydney visit, makes them culpable also. What therefore, does this all say about the people of NSW who accept and profit from the same deceptions, delusions and basically mentally ill leadership?
Adding these facts up, about the fraudulent Catholic conspiracy to fabricate a Jesus, must surely bring into question, the veracity of the whole empire basing itself on this deluded and pernicious myth.
It also, goes so far as to bring under the spotlight of Impartial Intelligent Inquiry (I-I-I?) the veracity of the western, Hebrew and Christian belief that there is a loving, caring, emoting “God”, who would send down to this planet, “HIS ONLY SON” to save a mass of hypnotized, softcock, that-is dangerously unintelligent, and generally evil egomaniacs?
As I said, fervently denying this fabrication that I am supposed to be the returned Jesus, now knowing the facts behind the creation of this garbage, I am left to refute any western inferences that there is a “god”.
As I also wrote above, and elsewhere, that I DO think there is some Mysterious Thing, or Entity or Original Spirit, much-much-much-much Better “alluded-to” in the Eastern Texts of the Chinese “Tao” and Hinduism, there is NOTHING out of the west that I will nowadays accept as containing ANY Truth, and this I direct STRAIGHT at the obviously pernicious mass of beliefs we call “capitalism”.
It has to be seriously considered, especially by Christians, that it cannot be coincidence, that the hypnotic culture of Christianity, which lies to its own people about waiting for Jesus to return, has also been the cult doing the most immoral things and the most damage to other people and to the Mother Earth?
Of course, going a little further, one is brought to question any veracity in the concept we call “Hell”?
As a bloke said on a pay-TV channel program called “Supernatural” a little while ago, many things we call ghosts and demons etc, etc, are brought into having some shape and some apparent life of their own, because a large enough number of people BELIEVE they exist. “Thought-forms” was one word he used to explain the idea.
I'll go with that, and reckon it can be applied to everything we see, feel, taste, smell and hear, which doesn't leave much for any supposed “Reality” does it?
Thus, the same may well apply to “things” which apparently exist in the “fourth dimension” and beyond in the fifth, sixth and above?
As my third eye is shut, I don't get to enjoy any of my own supernatural powers, but I don't see ghosts and demons and angels either.
But I'm ready to accept that nothing is real in these three dimensions I'm stuck in either.

No comments: