2009-10-12

Nine Hours Later!

Oh how surprising!

Only nine hours after sending my last email out, about New South Wales state-sponsored police terrorism, a truck (make: ISUZU, NSW Registration number YOW-807) full of honey-bees is driven in to my remote campsite, at 5.50am.

Of course no names are exchanged, the two middle-aged white Australian males professing no knowledge of my situation, denying being told by police or other authorities to harass myself.

But being NSW males, being honest is far from their minds.

Clearly, "if you're into corruption, come to New South Wales"!

Today, I dare to venture back into the rural NSW town of Lismore, for supplies, where the accused police Commander Lyons & LSC Ellis are based, a 100km drive from the campsite I'm now prevented from returning to.

As the NSW government-run "Legal Aid" service in Lismore, where I sought legal assistance from re the 16 July 2008 government/police & public "set-up", as referred to in my last email, failed to properly defend me, & as the public of NSW are ready to participate in harassing me, I expect further illegal state-sponsored police & public terrorism to occur.

Wish me luck?

An INTERNATIONAL Inquiry into corruption in Australia is necessary.

Australia's endemic corruption is orchestrated totally by the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

While the Brit-Eurapean-centred IMF have ANY authority ANYWHERE on Earth, Humanity is threatened with social & cultural destruction, & I, for one, am doomed!

LONG LIVE THE MASS PROTEST (AGAINST THE IMF!) AT COPENHAGEN in December 2009!!!

The world's environmental destruction is caused by IMF corruption of True Economic (LAND) & Spiritual Laws!

The IMF & the governments it controls (including all in Australia) are dangerously "mentally ill"!

"TO THE BARRICADES COMRADES!"

Yours,
Omaxa bin Eartha.
Outlaw for Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug & Work Law Reform.
Uluruba,
Eartha.

SO THERE!

Hyuk! I wrote a song a few months ago, called, "If you're into corruption, come to New South Wales!" but haven't published it (on my www.poemsofomaxabineartha.blogspot.com site) yet. BUT..., the day's a comin', I can feel it.

I have to say, that with my writing so much about the dark side of corruption in Australia, it has made me the victim/recipient of heaps of bad magic, from idiots in Nimbin who profess to be on my, or on Global Human Justice's side, yet obviously possess no intellect to discern that they are making it worse for me, than better.

I know enough about my own occult powers, I have to write here, even though few read these blogs (they're "just for the record", y'unnerstand!), to know that if, and when my third eye finally opens, I will be the, THE raging bull, and unless I'm molified with heaps and HEAPS of Happy-Happy-WISE-and Super-Happy Vibes, by the People and Spirits I, I will want around me, running for the hills will be useless, no matter where you are.

Everyone's Friend, and I mean that Sincerely, the Boss of Tibetan Buddhism, the Dalai Lama, says that he does NOT encourage westerners, that is white-arse (my term), to Study Buddhism. It is clear to the Wise, and by chance, to me, why He advises thus.

We, whitey, or, our Souls, are in general SO damaged by the evil forces of the western religious cults, namely Christianity, that when most of us follow the Inner Path of Genuine Buddhism, or, I say, any of the "Eastern" Meditative Paths, where we travel IN, through the realm of the mind, passed the activity of the mental realm, to the Supreme Regions of the Singular Soul, of the World Soul, of the Universal Soul, if I may, of the Supreme Spirit, the "Not God" of Buddhism, to the Inner Most Light, we, or our badly developed minds are more than likely to react errantly, whence we whiteys either become super-egotistic, and dysfunctionally self-centred, a la the psychoes in today's global elites, such as in the Illuminati, in the western religions.

And the very same dysfunctionality, which shuns all responsibility to the wider society, to the wider Community, and to the wider world including to the Flora and Fauna of the planet, is found in the dark artists, who actively, though to my mind not wholly incorrectly, practice black magic.

I write, "to my mind, not wholly incorrectly", because they are often practitioners of the magical arts, who have seen that the so-called "Godly" or "Good" religious people, have failed, and dangerously, to overcome their own egoism, thus they are preaching false "goodness" which, like Catholic intentions, in fact, paves the road to Hell.

So, I guess it is with some caution, that I don't curse the artists of the Dark Path in Magic, for as the saying goes, "more lives have been lost, more terror has been issued, in the name of religions of God, than by any other order" or such.

Nevertheleess, as usual, I stray (WELL? WHAT DO YA' EXPECT! I'M IMPRISONED IN ASTRAYLIA!).

So, in regard to the pricks who throw their pathetic magic at me, forcing me to open my third eye, please take it easy! I am suffering terribly from 54 years of quite warped and forceful magic, and now carry and overly burdening amopount of bad spells, hexes and curses, of almost every kind, which make it extremely dangerous to force my eye open. As I was writing, if I'm in the wrong "place" so-to-scribe, I may well not be very pleasant to be around, and the slightest error in other's judgement, is likely to "set-me-off", with horrendous consequences.

To this, I do not have enough self-confidence, due to my mothers 54 years of dominating me by denigration, the typical evil of her Catholic "guilt" trips, and the bruisings she and all manner of jealous, envious, and just plain ignorant psychoes have laid upon me, make me a bad bet, to my mind. So bad that (I do not say this lightly), it may be far safer for the future of the people around me, and around the world, to kill me.

But I'm led to believe that were my Soul released from the body that way, it would be FREE!!! to exact the revenge which brews not even deep in my battered Soul, or heart.

As, it seems to be a very long-nurtured Soul, from about 20,000 years of Fully Awake Aborigine Spirits, trained in the Arts by Souls whose blood can be traced some 2,400 years back to the Ancient Kings of Wales, and with a touch of Scottish Lords who can be traced back some 600 or more years, it seems there may be some Merit in my being referred to in the occult world as "Merlin". Therefore, it is a dangerous thing to play with my powers, especially if you are as damaged as by far the majority of westerners, Christian, Jew, or other are.

I CAN trace your projections, and I CAN fire them back at you. Even now, to a small degree. So be careful, friend and foe, for if I am brought into the fully awake state, unprepared, LOOK OUT!

I say this for my sake, and for yours, again, friend and foe.

Far better to dedicate your time and super energy to traveling IN, surrendering ALL your mental propensities for ANY form or sort of action.

THAT, is the True Path, for the Human Being. But it is the most Important prerequisite for any of us, if we find we want to follow, or are by whatever cause, on the Path of the Warrior.

ONLY THAT WORK will have us Conquer all and any so-called "evil".

The blind, Christian psycho-technological western world has so fallen to think (HA!) that it will be through "technology" of the "Star Trek" kind, that Humnaity will overcome these "aliens" and other threats.

Weighing the All Things Considered accumulated evidence of Life on Earth, we have these toys for Good reason, yes.

But to the Spiritual Super Soul, they are but "toys", and the perceived wars against aliens are but "games" some of us are lured into playing/fighting.

The powers up There, in the Supreme Realm of the Divine Spirit, overcome all obstacles, all demons, and all apparent foes.

Ironically, rather than the supercharged agro warrior, pumped in muscle to the max, on steroids and "amphetamines"", crack, ice, etcetera, trained in all the Martial Arts, to the point of being "more dangerous than Arnie on Hollyweed" (Hoho! A lil' joke there Arnie! Hehe?) it is the Soul who can go passed all the temptations found in such practices, and who can transcend all the world's desires and beliefs and physical allurements, through the Work of Surrendering ALL Desires, to the Great Eternal One, Whom I Call "AUM" from the Ancient Indian Sanskrit Scripture, which tells us that AUM was the very first Sound, and is thus, the original Name of the Supreme.

All desires that-is, but for the One Desire of Being at One, Whole and Fully, with that Self Same AUM, who, as Yeshua ben Joseph "Jesus" tried to get into His flockers, is Thine Own Self.

Which is why the Dalai Lama warns warped western whitey to be VERY CAREFUL, even in that most Sincere and Dedicated Path, for until we do the hardest Work of deconstructing our own beliefs, western ignorant Christian beliefs, and have fully expunged all we have come to think of ourselves, it is almost guaranteed, that we will fuck-up, and our hidden ego, most often the dark idiot who baptized us as babes, or some other evil spirit, will grab that Achievement of our Work, and send us astray to....... Astraylia.....! Where we will become deluded, abusive over-consuming materialistic megalomaniacs.

OH! Just like mainstream western society!?!?!?

Shit aye!?

That Daily Limo really has his Transit together aye!?

Nevethelessssss.....,

In the meantime, I would quite enjoy taking the New South Wales police force, and their Sydney-centric parliamentarian psychopaths on that Journey, via the Firey Zone!

In this life, or the next.............., and the I.M.F. nutters will be roped-in as well, but I may cut their ropes over that black hole which breathes in the middle of the Universe............

For what you all have done, and are continuing to blindly and psychoticly do to the Supreme Mother Earth, a pox on all your houses.

Sorry to finish on such a dark tone...

But the next post is of a more Intelligent tenor, or, is that tenure...?

No comments: