2011-09-03

Omax Art Tickles


Here's a bunch of drawings and other stuff I've created over a few years, which I now know how to upload onto the web!

WOW, aye?




I'll leave you to guess exactly who this fella is.

The Three Wise Tribes get a mention or two in my blog, but there's an whole 'nother story, or series of mystical stories about and behind them, most I've not published yet, and maybe never will.
But one dream has these lanterns hanging in the forests, surrounding the Villages of the Wise Tribes.




This shield is a bit naughty, and the words are total fabrication from what are the facts I've discovered about why I was conceived, born and raised by Allan Nichols Meredith, one of millions no doubt, of descendents from the Ancient King Arthur Maredudd of Wales, the forebear of the English-nee-Welsh Tudor Kings' Henry 6th, 7th & 8th.

I composed this pic-cum-shield more out of my anger and want to 'push-back' at all the deceptions which make-up my whole life, being that my name is but Max Nichols Meredith, which as best as I can translate it, means something like, 'The Greatest of the Victorious Peoples, of the Great Lord', as each word in the name M-N-C breaks down to mean.
No-one ever told me this, or of any of the familial links to any of the super-wealthy dynasties of England, Wales and Scotland, nor of the extended link of my genetic father being as squillions of others are also, to an ancient Irish King 'Brien' or such, as my genetic dad's name was O'Brien.
So, if any of these family connections are recognised, I guess I own the planet? Ironic, aye?




My Chariot to the Heavens awaits me at the end of the red carpet in this drawing, should the time come for me to walk this corridor of the Red Lanterns of the Three Wise Tribes Re-Balance.
May I walk it soon!


Here's a dreaming I had, of a 'Pyramid Housing 200" structure to house 200 people, as described in the text on the plate. Very feasible, with several enviro-friendly sustainable details, not all described here, but are in one or more of my Three Wise Tribes stories, as yet unpublished. Were I to have a life, and some of the wealth maybe due to me, if the shield above had any Merit, I'd build these pyramids, one at least in my Ancestors Country, Gunai Alpine National Park, Victoria, Australia.

Write no more..., maybe. Or "Abandon pen, all yee who dare write past this point!"

Argh! The Cosmic Bowman! What Fantastic Tales live in their name alone!
And their Villages! Ugh!

Smoooooooth! 999cc inline triple! Turbo! Hydrogen fuel! Made of Hemp, most of it! Crooooze at 90 miles an hour all day, and night and weekends too!
And All Together Now!
Pyramid Housing!
A Village of Cosmic Bowmen!
Hempstars aplenty!



Here's a drawing of an imagined Three Wise Tribes Village, or 'Settlement' out in the Australian Deserts, somewhere.
I know a few locations which might go near to suit, on the OK of the True Owners, the Aborigine.
But, as everything in my life has been but a dream, so too do these remain, but Dreams.
Shame, really, because, I reckon, after 30 years thinking and writing about the concept, they'd work REAL well!
Aborigines! Greens! and Bikers!
YO!

This Fella's like a Mythical God, to my imagination.