2014-07-23

National Australia Bank employing mentally ill clerks?

After too long, I received an email from the bank I've used for a few decades, the National Australia Bank, a zionist member of the Australian banking "big four" cabal, regards my application for a piddling $5,000 personal loan. The relevant points are in blue.

Here's my email back to them.

I expect I'll have to wait another six weeks or so for any reply, and also the reply will be either a 'form letter', and if not, will NOT answer the questions I put in this reply.

Hohum?  Another tragedy called for, by zion?


140723 - My Letter to the NAB

This morning, around six weeks since applying for the National Australia banks smallest $5,000 personal loan from the bank I've been with for a couple of decades or so, I received an email from the same [NAB] informing me my application has been declined.

Here are the 1st paragraphs of the received NAB email;


Dear Mr Cook, 

Thanks for contacting us about your recent personal loan application. I know this hasn’t been a good experience for you and I’m sorry. 

Your application 
I’ve taken a look at your application and discovered that it was declined. In this case, the issue was that the application didn’t meet our lending criteria, which means that we couldn’t approve your application without putting you at risk of having a debt that you might not be able to pay back. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused and for the lack of communication. 

You can apply again in a further 6 months, at which point we’ll be able to take another look at your application. To give you the best opportunity of being approved, please visit www.moneybasics.nab.com.au for hints and tips on managing your finances. 

What to do now 
If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please call me on 1800152015, or email feedback@nab.com.au quoting your complaint reference number 71003581298. 


1st, the email was sent by an employee of NAB after my number of requests as to the progress of my application were ignored,

2nd the employee who sent this has it 

"I’ve taken a look at your application and discovered that it was declined."

"...discovered that it was declined."  Did this respondent have to go exploring on an unchartered desert island to "discover" it?   Why then, was I not informed that it was declined?  I've checked in my NAB online account "messages" and "letters" windows, and this email account, regularly since lodging the application.

3rd, "In this case, the issue was that the application didn’t meet our lending criteria, which means that we couldn’t approve your application without putting you at risk of having a debt that you might not be able to pay back. 

I'm sorry, but I am very well aware of my own 'saving' abilities, and that I AM quite able to repay this minimal loan, over the TWO YEAR repayment period I asked it be repaid within.  Or, in the bank's words, I know well that I AM in fact well able to "...meet [y]our lending criteria...".  Indeed, I would NOT have lodged the application if I could not repay it!

4th, Why, was I not given any notice of this rejection, nor any explanation, as per statistical evidence, that I am not regarded as capable, by this bank?

Indeed, I AM quite capable of repaying this loan and not sending myself further into debt. So, if the NAB insists on declining my entirely reasonable and repayable loan application, please provide evidence as to any perceived inabilities to repay.

As to waiting another 6 months to reapply, is the officer dealing with my application mentally ill?  If they are the same junior employee who telephoned me but a couple of days after my lodging the application [online], then clearly they are not mature or intelligent enough to deal with, nor do the maths, to verify a client's savings credentials, etc.

They have all the information as to my income, savings records, going back some two decades, my spending habits, particularly as I make over 90% of my purchases via Eftpos, and the NAB Funds Transfer system within my account, and thus my ability to repay with ease, and some.  

So what intelligent reason is there, please, in asking me to reapply in 6 months, when nothing regards my income, savings abilities and spending trends, will be any different?

Clearly, this is the decision of someone within your loans department who is not qualified nor intelligent enough to make any such assessments.  

That, or they are malicious imbeciles, spoiled and strangely envious of my person, reputation, and worldwide political acclaim?  A very common problem with people  I've engaged with in business over the decades.  A dangerously common problem amongst the Australian public, classifiable as a "cultural mental illness".  [This is evidenced every news bulletin, by the disgraceful politicians they've elected to govern.]

Either that, or my own family, mother, elder sister and brother [who are themselves suffering from decades of oppression by a dangerous religious cult, namely "the Theosophical Society", who are quite illegally, and insanely, manipulating mine and my family's lives to the cult's pernicious ends], have been in touch with the NAB and have told them to deny me any such advance.

Of course, being a bank, you will deny this and distract from that point, and not accept it as a credible possibility.

Therefore you are asked again, to supply me with credible statistical information as to why the NAB has declined my application, and also delayed informing me of that.

Please reply to this email address: as soon as possible, with explanations to the points I put above.

"I know this hasn’t been a good experience for you and I’m sorry."

What kind of sick joke is THAT?


Appalled,

Max Nichols Cook
Australia