2013-07-11

REAL Men, are Honest




REAL Men
are Honest.
 
Absolutely logical really!

What then, about REAL Women? you ask?

Funny how women here and there, especially in Chennai India, are so ready to send their sad curses my way, simply because I have the Honesty to say straight that I am damaged by decades of maltreatment by women, and that it has turned me into a misogynist.

Their folly only serves to prove my assertions that they are lost in their witchcraft, which, known by the Truly Wise, is the enemy of one's Intellect.

Hence, they just keep FUCKING UP.

So, 
What then, about REAL Women? you ask?

Oooowh shit it's so tempting to be misogyniskeptic and write my male chauvinist JOKE I had pop into mind once I'd thought of the REAL Men line!

But female AND male witches become, or make themselves blind to humor aimed at their foolishness, so I know if I even just write what everyone knows I thought, the witches bones'll be flying in no time.

Women prove that they are egomaniacs when they get all dark and huffy when a bloke makes a gender joke about them.

White women esssspessssshhhially.

Sorry you fanatical matriarchs!

I ain't gonna play!  Not this side or the other side of death.

GET OVER IT!  Grow up and resume your Honorable and Wise Role in the Human Realm.

Intellect is our highest Human faculty.

Seek THAT!  Forget Eve's curse.

But..., Australia is a lost cause in those terms.

And, death to zionism.


JUST DEFIANCE
Brayakoolong Gunai Aborigine Outlaw
Australia.


All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

JUST DEFIANCE
aka GENERAL BLUE MEANEE

Anchor,
for
Hell's Gate Warmongers
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM