2013-05-17

And The Question Is, "Do We Want A False Leader, Or Honest Laws?"

130517 JUST DEFIANCE And The Question Is, "Do We Want A False Leader, Or Honest Laws" Edition?

Signed up to a social media network last week!  Still don't know how it works, or whether what I post goes online?

Google+.

Scanning it's options and facilities, I saw something about a debating page.

So, I went, and looked silly at it for a few minutes 'til I thought of a question running my life for oooowh? the last 150 years!

"Leaders" or "Laws"?

And away I went!

So, as it seems it is online, I humbly introduce the googlebots who flick this site about 20 times a day, to flick over to "Leaders" versus "Laws", to see some of my many many thinks which try to show that I can focus once in 160 years!

Even after 30 years smoking Marijuana!

Here's taste....

I saw an article on Go Ogle news pages the other day, from the high-brow "The Conversation", going to Labor's D-9 Caterpillar budget blow-out - ie., a big hole, both in Labor/Greens/Indies economic abilities, but perhaps worse in their, or the Treasuries inability to be honest with Australians about the unavoidable..........

Have a look-see, and, if googlebots can talk, or type..., join in with how the future's robots would regard my future-thinks of an indeterminable possibility?

Humans, real Humans, are welcome to join-in also, as well....!

JUST DEFIANCE
Gunai Aborigine Outlaw
Australia.


All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

JUST DEFIANCE
aka GENERAL BLUE MEANEE

Anchor,
for

Outlaw Junction

GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM