2013-10-23

My Comment To “Supermarket fuel dockets a con says ACCC”

131023 JUST DEFIANCE My Comment To “motoring.com.au” webpage “Supermarket fuel dockets a con says ACCC” Edition

I was redirected to this article from The Guardian, and it don't have a date on it, other than 2013.

Nevertheless..., Everyone knows petrol/diesel retailing is a rude scam, almost as evil as banks and real estate, - Ooops? At least as big as banks and real estate - so since the big two, duopoly Woolworths and Coles grocery retailers have moved into the fuels retailing market, it's guaranteed that the fuels retailing business will only become a bigger scam.


So I threw my molotov into the comments window.....


And.., why does my 20 litre petrol container take 25 litres? Everytime, at any fuel station?

I went to the police about it once, but the same copper who fitted me up on a false weapons charge told me that the plastic fuel container expands to fit an extra 5 litres.

So I watched thereafter, and there's no way the container expands to that degree.

It's so easy for retailers to fiddle their pumps [even though that is an offense, and the pumps are supposed to be checked and set by an authority] to deliver even just say, 50ml less per every displayed litre, and there's no way the buyer can tell, aside from taking a measuring container each time, and checking before they fill up.

A? Yeah sarge, like I believe you like I believe the petrol retailers!


JUST DEFIANCE
Brayakooloong Gunai Indigenous Outlaw
Australia.


All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

JUST DEFIANCE

Hell's Gate Warmongers
REALPolitik Outlaw Journalism
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental

LAW REFORM