2013-10-24

"Never Heard Of You Before In My Life!" parrot the gutless coppers

"Never Heard Of You Before In My Life!"  parrot the gutless coppers!

But they're always happy to stress me out, interrogate me, threaten and terrorize me, keep me hanging waiting for them to throw ANOTHER false charge at me, then invent a reason to put me inside!

And bikers send little boys in to terrorize me, with the same BULLSHIT, "we don't know who the fuck you are!"  as they throw their piss-weak Harry Potter magic at me.

Well, as all the scum who made millions from these kinds of rides of mine over some 12 or more years [with breaks] Wiz, Dart, and Data Express motorcycle courier company management - FINCH, CALLANDER, SMITH, PLOWMAN, BOWIE, BARRETT, DAVISON [you'll get yours, scum!] and the riders who learned from me, and who rode the wave of my making motorbike bike couriers THE WAY to courier parcels across Melbourne in the 1980s and 90s, now live it up in luxury, on my playing with the traffic 9 to 5 sometimes even 5 days a week, then having to de-stress myself with a bottle of bourbon and copious joints after work each night - almost - and as they all play mute to my record, admittedly with severe outlaw "blemishes"...., and act as if I never existed, 

FUCK YOU!!!

I'll post the ride of rides I did FOR THE COMPANY - and shitalotovfun to this little blog and make it known publicly MYSELF!



JUST DEFIANCE
Brayakooloong Gunai Indigenous Outlaw
Australia.


All Praise the Immortals!
All Praise the Warriors who have fallen
Fighting for a Just World!

from the Traveling 4x4 Tent of

JUST DEFIANCE

Hell's Gate Warmongers
REALPolitik Outlaw Journalism
GLOBAL

Advocating
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM